Honestly...do you REALLY wanna know the amount of dudes your girl let smash?

laugh.gif
this shortie I'm effin with now told me the amount...I told myself...I'd like to know....it can't be all that bad....but when the number wasrevealed
laugh.gif
I look at her in a different light.

If you're messing with her, what makes you think you're only one of a few? !@+$!! will be !@+$!!.. and innocent girls, are there in a blue moon.

My girl said 1. She lost her v- card when she was 18...she was with him for 4 years. and me the rest. I said
" %$+ please " Tell me another lie

welcome to reality

most girls are foul,stop watching movies and thinking thats how real life goes

damn... I'll never wife a shorty that smashed more than 7dudes

never marry one with more than 3

Never smash one with more than 20

Originally Posted by Zeus23

that one is a little iffy for me, in an idela situation that is what i would wish for. But honestly it depends on when you get married. Ifyou're gettin married at 24-27 then 5 or less should be acceptable. But if you're getting married at 28-32 under 9 is acceptable IMO

because as girls get older their number is going to get higher.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Zeus23

that one is a little iffy for me, in an idela situation that is what i would wish for. But honestly it depends on when you get married. If you're gettin married at 24-27 then 5 or less should be acceptable. But if you're getting married at 28-32 under 9 is acceptable IMO

because as girls get older their number is going to get higher.
tired.gif
Are you serious...9?!

My son JO just mad a blog entry about this...

Its DUMB funny cuz I was going to this chick house for some get together and $+%...and it ended up being a sausage fest...she told me 5 but I don't believeher @ all.

Chix gonna lie anyway. Don't believe em.

ill never believe a girl when she tells me her number, so i never bother to ask. i lie to girls when they ask me so why shouldnt they lie to me?

Back
Top Bottom