Honestly who lets all these horrible TV shows on air...

I was channel surfin , come across MTV and theres this show called "on with alex chung" !$$# is horrible, shes boring and flat (both literal andphysical)
smh.gif
then !$$# like my new BFF
indifferent.gif
i swear its like the higher up you are the less !$$# you know
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I haven't watched MTV in a few years, except for maybe a real world episode every now and then...That channel fell off hard, years ago.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Sports Center is the only thing I watch.

I 2ND THAT SPORTSCENTER ,FOX(FAM GUY,SIMPSONS,SEINFIELD),SPIKE(CSI NY & MIAMI) BUT OTHER THAN THAT TV SUCKS THANK GOD FOR ON-DEMAND & MY MOVIECOLLECTION

the viewers that constantly watch this crap day in and day out, week after week are the ones who let these horrible shows on air.

Why do you think that god awful show "That's Amore" with Domenico or "A Double Shot at Love" with those ugly twins only show for 1season?
you really think that they "found" love and were able to stay with the person they chose?

while Flav, New York, Bret Michaels, Ray J ect. get multiple seasons because they jsut happen not to work out with the person they chose?
the more numbers a show pulls in determines whether or not those shows will continue to air and shows just like them.

If shows like the Bachelor, Joe Millionaire, Bachelorette, weren't popular we wouldn't have had shows like Flavor of Love.
If Flavor of Love didn't get so much attention as it did, we wouldn't be swarmed with dating shows on MTV and VH1.

unfortunately, it's all a chain.

i watched that Alexa Chung once bc she looked kind of cute in the ad, but she was completely unattractive in the actual show.

haven't watched mtv since the good ole days of real world seattle and road rules 2. now it's first 48, dexter, entourage, weeds and rescue me.

Originally Posted by air max 87

I was channel surfin , come across MTV and theres this show called "on with alex chung" !$$# is horrible, shes boring and flat (both literal and physical)
smh.gif
then !$$# like my new BFF
indifferent.gif
i swear its like the higher up you are the less !$$# you know
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Alexa Chung > your wife, first-born son and grandchild. She's the hottest thing on earth, actually has a sense of humor and is one of thebest dressed females in the game right now.

ESPN
NFL Network
MLB Network
Entourage
Psych
Reruns of 90's shows/cartoons
King Of Queens reruns
Fresh Prince Marathons
Saved By The Bell reruns

All I really watch on TV, it's sad to see it come to this reality b.s

Back
Top Bottom