..::"HOPS" NEW BASKETBALL SHOE PRESENTED::..

^hater.

I like the shoe. but as a consumer, the only thing holding me back is that it doesn't look like a cutting-edge, high tech hoops shoe. looks like yournormal LS shoe to just wear around.

Nice colorway up there...definitely looks like the Scarface AF1's.

I'd give these a run on court and see how they perform.

A few things I like about the shoe:

The asymmetrical ankle cut, the use of both traditional eyelets and ghilley loops, the dual density foam under the arch, and the "hybrid-casual" shoelook.

Hey haters before you mouth-off try asking yourselves "when was the last time i designed a shoe and it went into production?"!

Nice job man!, Good luck on your success and look forward to a strong year, don't mind all the haters just keep doing your thing

shoes look hot and might have to scoop up a pair!

Peter,

Are there plans to ship to the U.S?

A few people asked the question but i never saw an answer.

much appreciated!

nikes06: Hops is now working hard to keep growing in other countries like Canada, France, Germany, and other more. I know in the past there have been problemswith brand registration in the US, so it was not possible to sell there; I don't exaclty know how things are right now, so it's better to contactdirectly Hops at [email protected] for more details and clarifications.

Hops website (www.hops.net.au) has been recently redesigned by a young verytalented australian graphic designer named Tyson Beck (who has already worked for L.A. Lakers, A.I. and other sports superstars) and new styles are up...checkit out!!!

I would also like to get the chance to thank everyone is posting comments on this topic, especially those are defending my job.
It's hard to start a new brand, but I'm pretty sure that even those who don't like the shoes could change their minds after looking at them inperson and trying them oncourt
wink.gif

Thanks again and big ciaooo
Peter

Peterflight,

You have accomplished something that many of us here who draw our own sneaker design for the heck wish we could do. You took a design from the ground up andmade a real functional and good looking shoe and made it into reality. I give you props and respect for that. Keep up the good work man. Take care. God bless.

^^^
Thanks for your words Izakura!
I really think God had/is having a role in this...Why me?
There are a lot more designers around with at least same passion and skills. Even if I tend to forget about it, it has been a blessing. Thanks for rememberingme about this once again!
Thanks from the deepest of my heart!!!

And keep working on your dreams!!!...I will always try this as well, I promise you
smile.gif

Ciaooo
Peter

hmmm... cool lookin shoe.

could'nt see myself buying but,

good shoe and congrats...

congrats psquared!!! its not a easy people think, great job with these dude. much success to you!

^ I agree, the name should entice something to give the shoe more meaning but thats not for me to decide.

Nice work peterflight, I could only imagine of doing something like this. Shoes look fine but it looks like a few more features would be nice. Great designstill

nasssttyyyyyyyy.....pass thats just me though...just not my style... prolly someone elses though

Grats on getting into the shoe business
High tops would be dope to pull off
Just do what you want, it's your shoe

Back
Top Bottom