Hot Pregnant Girl

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl
laugh.gif
good one

This makes me want to never get pregnant. What the hell is going to happen to my boobs and my short self will just look like a an elf balloon. I see ladieslooking cute and glowing when they are pregnant, but this one just reeks of sleaziness and no class. I've seen cuter pregnant bellies than that. Why doeshers look like a tumour?

no wait her stomach is HUGE

serious question is she havin twins? that not normal right?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This makes me want to never get pregnant. What the hell is going to happen to my boobs and my short self will just look like a an elf balloon. I see ladies looking cute and glowing when they are pregnant, but this one just reeks of sleaziness and no class. I've seen cuter pregnant bellies than that. Why does hers look like a tumour?

again

this isnt normal i dont think. she gotta be havin twins+

Now i dont really care for stretch marks but those are OD
sick.gif

Looks like her stomach is gonna tear open

She wasnt all that to begin with... but she is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... All prego women... Cocoa butter FTW
pimp.gif
.... Those streach marks are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by TD The God

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Someone send her this thread, OP is a water and vinegar mixture[/color]

http://www.facebook.com/MoltaBella

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif
Doesn't matter if you edited the pics. If someone sends her the link she is going to know that YOU (Iansmk) posted pics of Ms. MoltaBella before she was pregnant, and after. And that YOU were making fun of how good she used to look andhow horribly bad she looks now. AND I QUOTED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

dry snitching for the win lolz

-The Juice

watch what you post on NT

somebody send the link?

matter fact, i know they did

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Someone send her this thread, OP is a water and vinegar mixture

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif
Doesn't matter if you edited the pics. If someone sends her the link she is going to know that YOU (Iansmk) posted pics of Ms. MoltaBella before she was pregnant, and after. And that YOU were making fun of how good she used to look and how horribly bad she looks now. AND I QUOTED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

-The Juice

roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Someone send her this thread, OP is a water and vinegar mixture[/color]

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif
Doesn't matter if you edited the pics. If someone sends her the link she is going to know that YOU (Iansmk) posted pics of Ms. MoltaBella before she was pregnant, and after. And that YOU were making fun of how good she used to look and how horribly bad she looks now. AND I QUOTED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

-The Juice

hahaha, it doesnt matter, i could care less. im not the 1 goin out of my way to try and contact her and say "HEY EVERYONES MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THISSNEAKER FORUM!!! NICE TUMMY PREGO". if it stayed on niketalk than we could have all had a laugh and moved on with our day. but now people wanna harass andhurt feelings. whatever, bombs away. ill save and upload to tinypic next time.

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice
OP....is this you

380743030GKXSmD_ph.jpg

or

380742634HawBZl_ph.jpg

bahahahaha deleted

roll.gif

-The Juice
OP....is this you

380743030GKXSmD_ph.jpg

or

380742634HawBZl_ph.jpg

those arent working

Back
Top Bottom