Hot Pregnant Girl

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by Iansmk

cant believe how fast he found a picture of me and some crappy florida piff, TD the God honed in on that pretty quickly

might not be you....who knows...who cares....you suck

TD its safe to say you hate when threads on NT are made to bash a woman, ive def noticed that.

cant believe how fast he found a picture of me and some crappy florida piff, TD the God honed in on that pretty quickly

snitch.

i made this thread to poke fun at how crazy it is that some chick would put up pics like that on FB

but basically hypocritical that i got pics of piff of myself on an old webshots, whatever.

5540_1067440415844_1521061737_30153289_3609864_n.jpg

Even tho we might not get along all like that at times, that doesn't take away from her looks.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

TD its safe to say you hate when threads on NT are made to bash a woman, ive def noticed that.
Yep, you're correct....I think it is a female trait and on a message board full ofmales...it makes me wonder about the character of some of these "men". As well, I hate when people make fun of defenseless people on here...anotherthing that young grade school kids do....and by defenseless I mean regular people, non-celebs, who aren't members...I'm surprised mods allow thiscrap. I recall when someone made fun of Samantha Ronson....mods deaded it quick, yet these types of threads prevail on this site

Call me a captain save-em, but it's just how I've been raised.....

Pookie has been delivering W's ever since he promised to stop delivering L's.

For this, I commend him.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Even tho we might not get along all like that at times, that doesn't take away from her looks.

random?

ok....

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

5540_1067440415844_1521061737_30153289_3609864_n.jpg

Babyshower??? How did yall make out???

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yep, you're correct....I think it is a female trait and on a message board full of males...it makes me wonder about the character of some of these "men". As well, I hate when people make fun of defenseless people on here...another thing that young grade school kids do....and by defenseless I mean regular people, non-celebs...etc

Call me a captain save-em, but it's just how I've been raised.....

defenseless? the defense is not having pics of urself on the net when you are 9mo pregnant. and its not like i said she was ugly, actually it was quite theopposite i was sayin she was fire and that im in love. i think u got me misunderstood man, i watch oprah too bruh.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

hahaha, it doesnt matter, i could care less. im not the 1 goin out of my way to try and contact her and say "HEY EVERYONES MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THIS SNEAKER FORUM!!! NICE TUMMY PREGO". if it stayed on niketalk than we could have all had a laugh and moved on with our day. but now people wanna harass and hurt feelings. whatever, bombs away. ill save and upload to tinypic next time.
Oh yeah....you care, don't lie
laugh.gif
. Also it's "couldn't care less" NOT "could care less". I wouldn't want Ms. MoltaBella to know she was being made fun of by a complete boobhead.
-The Juice

What's really funny, and ironic, is the fact that OP thinks sending her the link = harassing and hurting (her) feelings, even though he initially made thisthread with the sole intent of ridiculing her...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My bet is, OP was crushing on the girl in question but was immediately friendzoned when he made his desires known to her. She then went ahead and hooked upwith someone else, who effectively did what OP fantasized about--smashing and becoming her baby-daddy.

OP finds out what has happened, changes his official name and myspace mood to SALTY, and proceeds to make this thread as revenge. He thinks he will get majorprops and LULZ...but unfortunately for him...NT don't play dat...not only have you been DENIED...you're going to get EXPOSED...

Better luck next time...

309h4b7.gif

X

kd28zr.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

hahaha, it doesnt matter, i could care less. im not the 1 goin out of my way to try and contact her and say "HEY EVERYONES MAKING FUN OF YOU ON THIS SNEAKER FORUM!!! NICE TUMMY PREGO". if it stayed on niketalk than we could have all had a laugh and moved on with our day. but now people wanna harass and hurt feelings. whatever, bombs away. ill save and upload to tinypic next time.
Oh yeah....you care, don't lie
laugh.gif
. Also it's "couldn't care less" NOT "could care less". I wouldn't want Ms. MoltaBella to know she was being made fun of by a complete boobhead.
-The Juice

What's really funny, and ironic, is the fact that OP thinks sending her the link = harassing and hurting (her) feelings, even though he initially made this thread with the sole intent of ridiculing her...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My bet is, OP was crushing on the girl in question but was immediately friendzoned when he made his desires known to her. She then went ahead and hooked up with someone else, who effectively did what OP fantasized about--smashing and becoming her baby-daddy.

OP finds out what has happened, changes his official name and myspace mood to SALTY, and proceeds to make this thread as revenge. He thinks he will get major props and LULZ...but unfortunately for him...NT don't play dat...not only have you been DENIED...you're going to get EXPOSED...

Better luck next time...

309h4b7.gif

ehhh nah i dont even know her. but i wish all of that was true

ya i TOTALLY killed myself

Stop posting...85% of this thread is your replies....you sittin there on that quick refresh button waiting to someone to respond to you. Ya.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ya i TOTALLY killed myself

Stop posting...85% of this thread is your replies....you sittin there on that quick refresh button waiting to someone to respond to you. Ya.

ur right i should split my time between this and "Hey NT i talked to a girl today" thread and maybe if i have the time ill contribute to the"Official post Your Twitter Account!!!" thread.. i just dont know if i have the time

laugh.gif
@ this thread backfire. This thread literally could have gone 2 ways.In OPs favor or not. All it took was for one person to find out the chicks FB. Gotta love NT
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
@ this thread backfire. This thread literally could have gone 2 ways. In OPs favor or not. All it took was for one person to find out the chicks FB. Gotta love NT
pimp.gif

-The Juice

5wleq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom