HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

Been playing this a lot lately

Joint go.

That's the same beat Metro gave to Glizzy for "Everywhere" though. Metro learning from Zay :smh: :lol:

Long Nut EP is up for preorder on ITunes. Feel like Lucci gon push it back again....cuz Drake dropping this weekend.

Him and P&B rock just shot the video for "Everyday we lit" (Which is a hit.....and should've had a video MONTHS ago)......

I'm guessing the tape will drop when the video drops in a few weeks.

Lucci management be all off man :lol:. He gotta realize he's a ***** that can't get by on dropping 1 tape a year.

He's doing very well for himself though. The glow up is real :pimp:

Tape just dropped. Lucci got another one. "Everyday we lit" video. That song going to blow.......The Rick Ross feature is fire too :pimp:

[Mixtape] @YFNLucci - Long Live Nut :: #GetItLIVE! http://livemixtap.es/xdc @LiveMixtapes

Last edited:
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bout to play it now. Need more collabs w Skooly

Last edited:
:nerd:

Everyday We Lit been going, was wondering where the video was

Last edited:
:nerd:

Everyday We Lit been going, was wondering where the video was

***** need to get off TIG :lol:

They be taking forever pushing the visuals and capitalizing on momentum.

Tape is good. Wish it was more than 9 songs though. ***** made us wait over a year and some change for a 9 song EP :smh: :lol:

Still fire though :pimp:

Last edited:
Know what... This is aight. Beats knockin, still don't really like dudes voice but he wasn't that bad.

Heartless and Testimony are dope.

Know what... This is aight. Beats knockin, still don't really like dudes voice but he wasn't that bad.

Heartless and Testimony are dope.

The slow turn.....:nerd: :lol:

Also, Lil Durk has been killing **** for the past year. He found his sound. Been snapping lately :pimp:

Balling like I'm Kobe was nice but I didn't really **** with strictly for my fans.

Ya the only video he ever rly pushed at the perfect time was Key to the Streets everything else dropped when he got around to it.

Don't know why he would need to get off TIG tho (unless they pulling a Rich Homie on him)

Herbo been the best outta Chiraq for a good 3-4 years

Tape is fire. Should've been longer tho
Way up [emoji]128293[/emoji]

For some reason I never thought to check for him but I heard him everywhere, much like ASAP ferg. Dude has a good rap voice and an unique sing-songy flow.

Everyday We Lit climbing the charts. Bout to be top 40.

Key to the streets is Platinum. Y'all still sleep on Lucci :nerd:. Shorty on the rise for real for real.

Back
Top Bottom