Hottest songs that you must play at a party?

I'm bout to have the big 21 bday in a few days. I have a huge list of songs that I'm going to play, but I wanted to ask NT what are their must-playsongs (hip-hop, rap, reggae preferably) that will get the party popping off? I prefer that you list underrated songs that are hott. For example, I'mplaying Ludacris- The Potion, very underrated, hott song that good to dance to. Any Suggestions? I could use a few reggae songs maybe.

i don't really know what to list if you want underrated songs ...

must play ...

Dream - Shawty is a 10 ... it's old but it's still
pimp.gif
... b/c all the girls really get into it.

be back

...listen to the radio and just play all that with about 3% higher speed and pitch...the ladies love Keyshia Cole btw

ehh funny thing is my friends don't me specifically not to play those and I don't really care for it myself. When I get a chance, I'll post up mylist.

Like its already been said.. if the females aint feelin the music, its a failed party.

Since its your 21st, you might wanna look into a DJ.. but if not you gotta make sure you got Beyonce- Get Me Bodied Remix..... females go crazy when that comeson.

Besides that:

Jay-Z- Do It Again
Jay-Z- I Just Wanna Love You
Fat Man Scoop- Ladies Anthem

And of course alot of stuff off the radio... those are just some old songs that still get play.
My reggae game is kinda old... and I dont know where you from so Baltimore Club Music might not be poppin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Low.

...No matter what the ladies are doing, they will vibe w/ that song.
i actually came here to say that...as annoying as the song is it WORKS in a party setting

Deltas was bouncin' movin' shakin' so hard when that came on Saturday ...
laugh.gif
I've seen it with my own two eyes!!! Especially onthe extended version when she tells the females to all that extra *$%#... All you can do is just stand back and watch....
eek.gif

It really depends where you are from. IE, I'm from SF so playing Bay Area music would get the party going. However, a song that is a must is Flo Rida - Low

Originally Posted by dreClark

Back that$#+# up.....

When the fist part drops...watch the scramble to the dance floor....
Hell yeah, if it's a house party with girls freaking, this is a must.

awww mayne ...

one more chance remix is so dope.

b/c the party i was @ ... it was like all ppl that went to school graduated around the same time ... so it was a lot of 80's babies
vibe was so cool when they threw that on ... i was at the bar swaying left to right and !sh ... good times.

Nelly - E.I.

50 Cent - In Da Club

2 Pac - How Do U Want It

Blackstreet - No Diggity

Cam'ron - Horse & Carriage

Dru Hill - In My Bed (Remix)

The Game feat 50 - How We Do

Ginuwine - Pony

Notorious B.I.G - Juicy

Outkast - Atliens

the mix it up with some young Michael - Rock With You, P.Y.T. , Dont Stop Til You Get Enough

I just don't get it, what the hell is so great about Low? It's A-Cheeks to me...
All About The Benjamins should hit.

I just made a huge%$*+ playlist for New Years Eve...I got most the songs mentioned in here except Low...Idk, ya'll think it's really worth it? I hatethat song, it's bad...

Back
Top Bottom