Hottest unreleased Jordans?

Air Jordan Original I Rare Color way
Very rare colorway of the original Air Jordan I. It is not known as of yet if they were a sample or released to the public.

Air Jordan II K.O
Released in 1986-87, very few pairs around.

Thoes orange 3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

No question.

I personally petitioned for these to release a couple years ago, and I am still to this day bringing it to those at Nike that can make it happen.
I really do hope that they see the potetial that a general release of this shoe could do for the Brand...just have to wait and see.

It's crazy how they'll drop all these plain (Pure Whites, Black Cat's) colorway's or all these insane and whack colorway's but theywon't drop something as clean as these. Love these joints!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

No question.

I personally petitioned for these to release a couple years ago, and I am still to this day bringing it to those at Nike that can make it happen.
I really do hope that they see the potetial that a general release of this shoe could do for the Brand...just have to wait and see.

These!

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The real wht/red 13s with the light grey tip. The pods on the sides were white too. I think the tip was that terry cloth material. JB screwed up when they retroed the colorway with burgandy on the sides and the darker grey.

I nearly had a pair my jr. yr of HS, but the deal fell through.

ANyone else remember these?

These?
side13-09.gif

some pairs hit the outlets back in 97-98

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

infrared-air-jordan-6-vi-sample-nike.jpg

10pzpg4.jpg
I was about to post these. Alternate Infrareds.
pimp.gif
I'd strangle someone's mom for these.

lol, wow, i remember when the alternate was shown as samples gettin ready for production and the ppl crowd out LOUD as to why the change

now most ppl want these now

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The real wht/red 13s with the light grey tip. The pods on the sides were white too. I think the tip was that terry cloth material. JB screwed up when they retroed the colorway with burgandy on the sides and the darker grey.

I nearly had a pair my jr. yr of HS, but the deal fell through.

ANyone else remember these?

These?
side13-09.gif

Exactly...I always wanted these

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Air Jordan Original I Rare Color way
Very rare colorway of the original Air Jordan I. It is not known as of yet if they were a sample or released to the public.
these go hard

alternate infareds clear sole 3's and those 4's if they ever release those 4's they would be the only shoe i would ever camp out for

Back
Top Bottom