House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

it'd be nice to see what the cw for the LA drop will be. it'd be even better to get a pair if the cw is nice...haha

NICE pics ... I like that then ever put the tags on the map with pictures.

ANY WORD on them LIL DEZ BIG NIKEs ???

if anyone is interested in the philadelphia hyperizes pm me.... i will be doing pickups they look even better in person no lie...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Kewl! If any Foams are available make sure yall get me a size 9!

frank man you know i got you but i like how you didnt reply back to ym text bro ! I want both fo the stuff i told you about and as far as goodies go my storeonyl got the 7s pack right now and sport red 95s and soon to have blk/red griffeys so let me know wussup man !

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

the ny dudes tried to tell my friend he could "hook him up" with supreme stuff...

so i wore preme blazers JUST for them and cracked skulls
wavehello.gif

So you tried to impress some other young men...
SaltTypes4.jpg

laugh.gif

sorry if this has been posted
Although the town of Cherry Hill is actually found in New Jersey, it's actually more of a suburb of Philadelphia. That's why at the grand opening of the new House of Hoops in Cherry Hill, the Nike Hyperize will be paying homage to Illadelph with the release of two new colorways inspired by the City of Brotherly Love. One version sports a patriotic Challenge Red/Varsity Royal/White color scheme with sections of red felt on the upper. The other Hyperize features an even bolder look thanks to a Varsity Maize upper with Black accents and an exaggerated Hyperize tongue label. The Challenge Red pair will go on sale at the Cherry Hill grand opening this Saturday, with the Varsity Maize version arriving on Sunday. Keep reading after the jump for a better look at both pairs, as well as some more info on the House of Hoops Cherry Hill grand opening celebration. Via FootLockerUnlocked.

nike_hyperize_philadelphia.jpg

^
Perhaps they dropped or are dropping those to make up for only having sample Solid Yellow Hyperdunks...

Those>Hyperize

Nice try with them though

Yellow Joints are the only ones i would even try and cop..nothin special to go down all the way to Jersey for though..

dont know if anyone saw this but footlocker unlocked has what they will release when hoh opens tomorrow black metallic silver 1/2 cent hyperize white men cantjump pack zoom lebron vi dunkman low and the penny II atlantic blue colorway

Originally Posted by el bodegero

are the los angeles lebrons going to come out in the hoh in los angeles....lor will they be releasing at the montalban

most likely HOH & NT, since pairs were released at HOHCHI & NTCHI.

Back
Top Bottom