House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Intrigant

sorry if this has been posted
nike_hyperize_philadelphia.jpg

HD's > those
2mmtw09.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

it'd be nice to see what the cw for the LA drop will be. it'd be even better to get a pair if the cw is nice...haha

What's good chris? Man....dude is trying to hit me in the head for 900 for the Chi CW.

How you doing man?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

IS the new HOH at C.H. just a section in the FTL ???

i believe the front half of the store is regular footlocker and the back half is HOH if im not mistaken

It's going to be tough to put down Madden to drive over to the new HoH tonight. Especially when it looks like they won't have anything too impressive.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

IS the new HOH at C.H. just a section in the FTL ???

i believe the front half of the store is regular footlocker and the back half is HOH if im not mistaken

no its all really nice...its only an HoH b.c they have like 3 or 4 other FootLockers in the mall...lol

-Tyler

from Lebron VII thread:

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing
different colors for every city, it's about bringing the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never
happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol

i am in agreement with most that they should have changed it up besides the stupid pics and heel. Need more colors. It's like these aren't coming outin 50 cw's. There will be a ton of cw's

Originally Posted by bijald0331

from Lebron VII thread:

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing
different colors for every city, it's about bringing the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never
happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol

i am in agreement with most that they should have changed it up besides the stupid pics and heel. Need more colors. It's like these aren't coming out in 50 cw's. There will be a ton of cw's

i also think they should have made 10 different CWs for the tour....as stated before they will probably have 25 + CWs of this shoe anyhow...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by bijald0331

from Lebron VII thread:

i am in agreement with most that they should have changed it up besides the stupid pics and heel. Need more colors. It's like these aren't coming out in 50 cw's. There will be a ton of cw's

i also think they should have made 10 different CWs for the tour....as stated before they will probably have 25 + CWs of this shoe anyhow...
yea, by the time they release in LA hype will die

Im sorry but the lebron7 looks like a over glorified team shoe...... also releasin the same shoe with some BS photo is just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom