House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i was at the cherry hill event yesterday not sure of what sizes in each but they still had the china cp3.ii, atlantic blue penny, black 1/2 cent, both phillyhyperizes, a couple soundwave sharkalaids and all 3 of the g.i. joe pack

iq9955.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

guess Cherry Hill flopped at its opening.

way to go Nike and Footlocker
same *%%# i said but hey hopefully thye will get all the good *%%# releasing in the future !

The toe box is a satiny spandex and you can see through the flywire panels because there is only a sock liner in the front toe area and the heel, the stars andstripes pattern in on the insole

sorry if this is already posted but according to the owner of the cherry hill hoh the inspiration for the two pair of Philadelphia hyperizes was the movierocky with the red white and blue pair being rocky and the black yellow pair based on apollo creed

Originally Posted by gavman23

i was at the cherry hill event yesterday not sure of what sizes in each but they still had the china cp3.ii, atlantic blue penny, black 1/2 cent, both philly hyperizes, a couple soundwave sharkalaids and all 3 of the g.i. joe pack

someone wanna help me with a pair of Soundwaves in a size 10.5 or 11? i'm hoping to trade the size 12 that i have for them.

I'm heading back out there this afternoon. I can pick up the sharkalaid if they have your size. I'm not looking to trade you for the 12 however.

Originally Posted by gavman23

sorry if this is already posted but according to the owner of the cherry hill hoh the inspiration for the two pair of Philadelphia hyperizes was the movie rocky with the red white and blue pair being rocky and the black yellow pair based on apollo creed
wow. nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta give it up to Nike on these. not bad at all. pass though.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I'm heading back out there this afternoon. I can pick up the sharkalaid if they have your size. I'm not looking to trade you for the 12 however.
Did they have of the Destro Hyperize left?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

tempting. but thanks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom