House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

whats the word with the bron vi dunkamn? are they at hohla yet?
Chi gotem all day!
Outlets should have them all day. Those things are hideous.
sick.gif
Early.

Originally Posted by Bballer4Nike34

Can someone scoop me a pair of yellow/black Hyperize in a 14?
i asked the same thing...but the member wanted too much for them...imo. i'd still love to have a pair though

the retail on the g.i. joe pack is 140 for the hyperizes 100 for the sharkalaids and 110 and alpholution

Originally Posted by gavman23

the retail on the g.i. joe pack is 140 for the hyperizes 100 for the sharkalaids and 110 and alpholution

Cool, thanks. Now I gotta get some $ together. When do the GI joes drop @ HOH Chicago?

Originally Posted by gavman23

Cool, thanks. Now I gotta get some $ together. When do the GI joes drop @ HOH Chicago?

they got the "He-Man & She-Ra" packs & "GEM" limited editions coming out soon.. hahaha.. listen to you guys.. copy & paste thepast 20 posts & read it again in 5 years when you get hair on your ballz & you'll know exactly what what I'm talkin about.. you guys sound like"the 40 year old virgin"

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

they got the "He-Man & She-Ra" packs & "GEM" limited editions coming out soon.. hahaha.. listen to you guys.. copy & paste the past 20 posts & read it again in 5 years when you get hair on your ballz & you'll know exactly what what I'm talkin about.. you guys sound like "the 40 year old virgin"

WTB! LEBRON VI AKRONS sz9!
lookin 4 exclusive Kobes SZ 8s/8.5s
(PE's/MAMBAs/Snakepools/McFLYs/Rice/Uniteds../Olympics/.anythin with a Kobe logo)
4sale/trade//Kobe IVs Carpe Diem 8.5, 9 / Rice 10.5

Why are you lecturing and criticizing people when you clearly idolize another man to the point that you will buy anything if his logo is on it? Keep takingL's, it's pathetic.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

they got the "He-Man & She-Ra" packs & "GEM" limited editions coming out soon.. hahaha.. listen to you guys.. copy & paste the past 20 posts & read it again in 5 years when you get hair on your ballz & you'll know exactly what what I'm talkin about.. you guys sound like "the 40 year old virgin"

(PE's/MAMBAs/Snakepools/McFLYs/Rice/Uniteds../Olympics/.anythin with a Kobe logo)

Why are you lecturing and criticizing people when you clearly idolize another man to the point that you will buy anything if his logo is on it? Keep taking L's, it's pathetic.

roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN ... I like them YELLOW Hyperizes joints NOW ... I didnt know that they were a satiny spandex like material.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Why are you lecturing and criticizing people when you clearly idolize another man to the point that you will buy anything if his logo is on it? Keep taking L's, it's pathetic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This Man Just Reduced You To A Puddle Of Piss Guy
roll.gif
..... OnlyThing Missing From This Dude's Wanted List Is "Kobe's Game Worn Boxer Briefs"!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

roll.gif
..... Only Thing Missing From This Dude's Wanted List Is "Kobe's Game Worn Boxer Briefs"!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAONE626

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

roll.gif
..... Only Thing Missing From This Dude's Wanted List Is "Kobe's Game Worn Boxer Briefs"!

laugh.gif
It's missing from his list cause he already has em

Back
Top Bottom