House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by JAONE626

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

they got the "He-Man & She-Ra" packs & "GEM" limited editions coming out soon.. hahaha.. listen to you guys.. copy & paste the past 20 posts & read it again in 5 years when you get hair on your ballz & you'll know exactly what what I'm talkin about.. you guys sound like "the 40 year old virgin"

WTB! LEBRON VI AKRONS sz9!
lookin 4 exclusive Kobes SZ 8s/8.5s
(PE's/MAMBAs/Snakepools/McFLYs/Rice/Uniteds../Olympics/.anythin with a Kobe logo)
4sale/trade//Kobe IVs Carpe Diem 8.5, 9 / Rice 10.5

Why are you lecturing and criticizing people when you clearly idolize another man to the point that you will buy anything if his logo is on it? Keep taking L's, it's pathetic.
This Man Just Reduced You To A Puddle Of Piss Guy
roll.gif
..... Only Thing Missing From This Dude's Wanted List Is "Kobe's Game Worn Boxer Briefs"!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Anyone heard anything about HOH getting that Hyperize Decades pack? Sorry if old news I didn't see anything anywhere.

I was told they were goin to get them. Don't remember the release date though. I'll try to find out tonight if I stop by.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Anyone heard anything about HOH getting that Hyperize Decades pack? Sorry if old news I didn't see anything anywhere.

I was told they were goin to get them. Don't remember the release date though. I'll try to find out tonight if I stop by.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Thank you.

HoH sayin next week.

QUICK RECAP ON THIS WEEKENDS RELEASES AT HOH
JORDAN ELEMENT QUAI54

NIKE ZOOM ALPHOLUTION G.I. JOE "COBRA COMMANDER"

NIKE ZOOM SHARKALAID G.I.JOE "STORM SHADOW"

NIKE HYPERIZE G.I.JOE "DESTRO"

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

just saw them at hoh la.. in the case.. hohla had nothing! no bron vi dunkmans
frown.gif
I saw the bron vi dunkmans at hohla. they probably put them aside so ppl wouldn't ask for them during F&F. They were there before forsure; I held them in my hands.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

just saw them at hoh la.. in the case.. hohla had nothing! no bron vi dunkmans
frown.gif
I saw the bron vi dunkmans at hohla. they probably put them aside so ppl wouldn't ask for them during F&F. They were there before for sure; I held them in my hands.
F&F doesn't even work at HOHLA.

Back
Top Bottom