House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Yeah the Foam ones are nice but the infrared one are dope. The material on the toebox is suede. I'll be there on Sat!

To air max 87,
not trying to be an @$* but my ten month old son dropped my phone in our pool monday night so I am waiting for my new phone to get here in the mail. Soactually i can't call them until my phone gets here over the weekend...but keep up the great posts criticizing other ppl because I'm sure you are justthat great that you can make assumptions and smart @$* comments when you have no idea so if anyone knows if cherry hill has the shox bb4s i would appreciateit....thanks

went to hohla this morning to get my lisa leslie pe...and am very HAPPY!!! as for the hyperize pack releasing this weekend, there are 24 pairs per color. thefoam ver was very nice; they are just leather painted/died to look like foam. there were still some pairs left from the gi joe pack as well. i can'tbelieve some of the pe cw's are still regular price. i understand that they're "hoh exclusive," but they're collecting more dust thanfingerprints...haha.

^
Glad you got a pair Chris.
I haven't jumped on board with the Hyperizes or the hypermax yet...

clearance prices may help influence my decision.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by gavman23

Has anyone been to the cherry hill hoh in the past couple days? Do they have the vince shox bb4s in stock yet? Does anyone know the retail price of them?
you know you can call them and ask right? (not tryin to be a @+$*, just sayin....)
laugh.gif

they have dem shox at ftl on 34th for 80

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Glad you got a pair Chris.
I haven't jumped on board with the Hyperizes or the hypermax yet...

clearance prices may help influence my decision.

i feel you on that. the only hypermaxes i own are fish's pe's. i even held back on the destro hyperize today...haha. i did like the rocky hyperizethough; glad they were a cherry hill release only...away from my wallet!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

went to hohla this morning to get my lisa leslie pe...and am very HAPPY!!! as for the hyperize pack releasing this weekend, there are 24 pairs per color. the foam ver was very nice; they are just leather painted/died to look like foam. there were still some pairs left from the gi joe pack as well. i can't believe some of the pe cw's are still regular price. i understand that they're "hoh exclusive," but they're collecting more dust than fingerprints...haha.
Thanks for the update. Those foam hyperize are smokin!!!

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by gavman23

Has anyone been to the cherry hill hoh in the past couple days? Do they have the vince shox bb4s in stock yet? Does anyone know the retail price of them?
you know you can call them and ask right? (not tryin to be a @+$*, just sayin....)
laugh.gif

they have dem shox at ftl on 34th for 80

fsr??

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

copped the foam hyperizes easily at HOHLA. shoes came out to $153 and some change.

glad to hear that. not saying that there shouldn't be hype behind gimmicks, but it's nice to know someone had a chance to be able to walk into a storeto get some kicks w/o the hastle of waiting in a mob of campers...kinda like back in the day. it was the same when i got my LL9 blue chip ii...very nice.

^yeah, i know. i got there early too and i was definitely expecting a crowd. there were only 7 guys in line this morning. how do those blue chips fit btw?

The Decade pack should not have gotten this much hype, and I am really glad also that some of you were able to get these with ease. I didn't even expect aline for these to be honest.

^yeah, i know. i got there early too and i was definitely expecting a crowd. there were only 7 guys in line this morning. how do those blue chips fit btw?

Now I recognize your sn, had to get off NT for awhile huh.

your the reason this message board is where its at now, someone like me does you a favor no one else would and you dissapear.

Get off NT.

Back
Top Bottom