House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Wut is the goldish tan shoe in the bacground of ur pics, Shaq?

Nike Power Max D. Fish PE Christmas Days
pimp.gif

Am raging that due circumstances beyond my control at work i now cannot make it down to London for the MTAG / HOH Grand Opening on saturday...........big timegrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by jpena0306

mannnn those hypermax's are
pimp.gif
!! post the home ones, bro.

only cause you ask...haha...
364994738.jpg

364994775.jpg

364994795.jpg

364994804.jpg

and for the the guy who asked about the "tan"...haha...actually they're canyon gold, white and red; and as vince stated, they were xmas edition(though he didn't wear them during the game).
360050801.jpg

sorry about that. it's not varsity maize, it's canyon gold. these damn nike color names...haha.

off topic...but...

here's a little history lesson. several lakers were given canyon gold sneakers to wear against the celtics xmas '08. bynum, walton, vujabiznitch(rumored), and odom (LO7 logo on tongue) were issued hyperdunks. frobe and ariza wore the zkiv iD...and of course fish the powermax. walton, snasha and fishdidn't wear their pairs during the game though fish wore them during the shoot around.

:smh:i hate to see all those good cw's on a shoe that feels so crappy to me (talking about the hyperize) oh well... i hope they do the same cw's witthe air max rise.

Has anyone seen the rice zkiv at HOH yet? I didn't think they released yet buy they're in the fourth pic from the bottom on the Paris grand openingpage. My guess is they just had some of the recent and near future releases for the grand opening and that they're not on sale in the states yet but Ihaven't been to HOH in a couple wks

Originally Posted by gavman23

Has anyone seen the rice zkiv at HOH yet? I didn't think they released yet buy they're in the fourth pic from the bottom on the Paris grand opening page. My guess is they just had some of the recent and near future releases for the grand opening and that they're not on sale in the states yet but I haven't been to HOH in a couple wks
The Rice has not release in the US yet but will some time this month from what i am told along with the Lower Merion Away.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

When will the HOH in Houston be built? And where are they suppose to be located?

from what i heard, the one in northline opens in 2 weeks..

Back
Top Bottom