House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^^ They aren't hot to me so I definitely think you and everybody else mainly copped those cause you like em. A few people might try to resell them butI'm really not a fan of AS sneakers except for the LB4's. I think that was mainly cause I found ball gear to match with them.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ They aren't hot to me so I definitely think you and everybody else mainly copped those cause you like em. A few people might try to resell them but I'm really not a fan of AS sneakers except for the LB4's. I think that was mainly cause I found ball gear to match with them.

dats cool that you don't like em. but i didn't like the fact someone said we copped because they were limited.
indifferent.gif

ay whats up Fresh i gotta agree with you man
the AS STATS are HOT if i had them i would rock them
with ANYTHING.

-Tyler

They could have made a 100K run of these and I would still want them. F Hype. I was apart of the Hype machine and glad I got these.

To each their own. what you like makes others wonder why you like them.... Hey we all have our likes right?

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I don't see what's so special about those STATS..that toe area with the gold is disgustin imo..how much did they retail for?

Exactly, ugly maybe they r really comfortable, but I'll pass. I buy sneakers b/c I like them not b/c their LIMITED!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh another thing if your not from the founding cities you wouldn't cough up $225.00 for a pair of sheeds . Me coming from that upbringing(NYC) I would personally cop all 4 pairs. Don't forget that AF1 Hi's were for the money makin' hustlers back in the day. Not for the ones that went to class, but for the ones that made that cash.
WOW thiers alot of hate on the STATS, why?!!? they retailed for 150. Thier isn't many White gold and red colorway on hot kix, execpt on the All star lebrons.But i bought em because i like them NOT BECAUSE THIER LIMITED (whatever gave you that idea
eyes.gif
). thier a shoe you need a nice outfit to make em look nice. If you wear them with whatever you look like
alien.gif
.when I do wear the outfit i will make sure i post my fit
pimp.gif
. I always like the STAT shoe, but not the colorways they bring out to the public. i like the purple toes STAT plays in.
I agree. Retail are 160.00
319606656.jpg
319606662.jpg

^ thats why i hate them, that and there isnt one in LA.

Big shout out to Will for hooking me up with my STATS and Nash shirt.

Stat 2's are an underrated shoe. Nice pickups fellas. It's a shame his signature line is done though.

I agree....but its an expensive shoe to make (figuratively speaking because of Margins) and he's a big man.....but this was a well designed shoe and thePromo Colors done up by K.Y. are nice.

That's true Rockdeep. I also think Nike messed up, by not releasing hardcore Suns colors, like the PE's that he wears. Maybe that'll change now,since his signature line is done, and HoH exists.

^^^^^^^^^^^^I would love to see them Release More Suns color ways

but they did release Suns colorway kix though

Matrix windmillz and optimals

Im actually not too big of a fan of the STAT 2's...especially in all black...those colors arn't too bad though...

But seriously feel the STAT 1 is one of the most underrated basketball shoes ever...I just think it is an amazing looking shoe, with wonderful details..Alphareally needs more recognition for those...

Back
Top Bottom