House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

East and West HDs look nice.

CeeJay1523, I couldn't agree with you more. That shoe just sucks. I hope the All Stars hit the outlets like the last two have.

I might have to snag that Kobe All Star though. The IV is just such a sick shoe.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

foamposite light owners please tell me how they are for ball, I am trying to decide whether to cop the East pair. How are they compared to the Hyperdunk and other shoes on the market?

That's a very personal question. I would suggest that you call around to your local major chain stores (particularly Footlocker) and find one that carries the general release version (all black) and try them on for feel.

In general these much stiffer and a little heavier than a hyperdunk or huarache style of shoe. I don't really play ball anymore (too old to be going into work with bruises from these hackers) so I can't tell you how they feel on the court.

thanks, I don't plan to wear them casually so I would only be using them for ball, but if they are not as good as the Lebron VI, Kobe IV and Hyperdunk Idon't think I can jusitfy spending $160 just because I think they look dope.

does anyone have the phone #'s to any of the house of hoops locations? couldnt find them...

also are there any of the jordan 2009 s23's left at any location?

thanks

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

does anyone have the phone #'s to any of the house of hoops locations? couldnt find them...

thanks

the number for HOH chicago is 708-447-2060

thanks man...its funny b/c i talked to a chick that worked there and she couldnt tell me the # to either HoH NY or LA...what kind of Shi* is that? lol

thanks man...its funny b/c i talked to a chick that worked there and she couldnt tell me the # to either HoH NY or LA...what kind of Shi* is that? lol

no problem...and i think that the 3 HOH work independently from one another...but i dont know...so yeah

after searching on google...the number for HOH NY is 212-316-1667...and the number for HOH LA is 310-652-5749

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

after searching on google...the number for HOH NY is 212-316-1667...and the number for HOH LA is 310-652-5749
my dude, i really appreciate your help!...yeah i found the NY # but no i couldnt find the LA one...its weird, nobody will answer the NYnumber...bout to call LA..

thanks again

The normally dont answer the fonez wen a big release happens,

AGAIN TEXAS SIZED THANKS to Searchin4Jayz for helping me out!

Currently need assistance with:

Sz 11 Breast Cancer
Sz 6.5 Breast Cancer
Lebron VI All Star.

someone help me out...

Man, the Durant shoe will be this years slept on shoe, man I wish he wasnt with the Thunder!!!! I.E. The Oklahoma Wastelands

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Currently need assistance with:

Sz 11 Breast Cancer
Sz 6.5 Breast Cancer
Lebron VI All Star.

someone help me out...
You know what it is! Why you act like you Dont know anybody that be up there?
grin.gif
Hit me up!

thanks
i was @ HOH LA this last wednesday... and there's still jordan 2009 s23 in stock. i just forgot w/c sizes they have though... but definitelythey have it in stock. hope this help.

i just picked these up this morning from HOH chicago...there was only like 15 people when the store opened...the eastern all star hyperdunks were the only onethat i liked so here they are

Showed up at HoHLA around 6am... had about 20 people in front of us. Still got my size 10 (and my buddy got his size 11). All the different All-Stars weresooo tempting, but I just picked up what I went there for. Mission Accomplished.
2j18j9d.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Did alot of folks end up getting the 09 All Stars? They look so uninspiring..
I'm not exactly sure what people were leaving with since they were sending people in the mall 5 at a time. But, there were a bunch of peopleleaving w/ multiple boxes (mind you, it was 1 per customer for each model). The tempting ones were the KD1s, Nash Trash Talk, East Foam Lites, and Lebrons. Actually, I did hear people talkin about wanting those AF1's... I checked them out... not really my steez.

Oh, we did notice some people going back in line... if you guys are resellers... Curses!!!

Back
Top Bottom