Houston News: Shoe thieves cut hole in mall roof for Jordans

Bunch of fools :smh: ... 2 17 year old's trying to cut through the roof to steal some Jordan's :smh: ...

damn they were smart enough to case out the place and figure out a way to get inside the place without setting off the alarm and waste it on some big *** boxes that didnt even get away with. how were they planning on mcgyvering there way out discreetly with 16 pairs of sneakers.

This actually happened at a couple other places including a Hibbett's in Memphis prior to the 11 release last December.

Seems ridiculous but not uncommon.

Reminds me of when i was a kid... I snuck out the house at like 3am went to my first job (kfc) snuck in through the roof and got the safe........ I never got it open, I wonder is it still sitting in the woods?

If you sell 15 pairs of Jordans, and didn't have to put out any bread to get them, you will have money for food. They're thieves, they went after something with value.

If you sell 15 pairs of Jordans, and didn't have to put out any bread to get them, you will have money for food. They're thieves, they went after something with value.

Not sure how to evaluate to the content of this post...

Wow...though I'm not surprise whatsoever....:smh:

Damn broski.

It was never that serious.

Why do people let "wanting a sneaker badly" take over their common sense and judgment.

This is why the average man judges us.

When will they learn?

:smh: |I

Back
Top Bottom