Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Team has all kinds of hustle, but it’ll be hard for them to win going in such a hole in the first. They had to dig and dig and dig and just couldn’t get over the hump. They could never get the game past three points. Every time they went on a run, either somebody on the Bulls would hit a three, or just some inexplicable breakdown.

Would be nice for them to get some actual practices to build some chemistry, along with simply fielding a full team.Currently they’re at 8 different starting lineups in 12 games. Also, EG/PJ need to be moved. EG had 21, but he had some blunders early and it’s just time to move on from this team. And PJ had another game of a near goose egg in 30 minutes of play. He didn’t score until the last 4 minutes of the game. That’s awful.

Oladipo looked good. The team played well in the 2nd half, but every time they got close the bulls would hit a big 3. Hopefully wall and brown play Wednesday

PJ/EG/House (any update??), and I think at this point Boogie as well need to be moved. The extended look at Boogie during the Spurs game was really good, but getting that look vs the Bulls REALLY hurt them. Him, Mclemore, and PJ’s minutes were putrid. Boogie may need to be your 3rd center at best.

nwaba and pj can't play together. boogie looks rough.

start: wall - dipo - mclemore - tate - wood
bench: eg, nwaba, house, tucker, brown, boogie, kurucs

i mean i guess we'll see how the team looks once everyone is back, but wall missing so many games already isn't a good sign. haven't heard anything about when he might be back. overall though, i've never been a fan of tanking, but with this roster, what's the point? they're a fringe playoff team at best with zero chance of making any noise. just blow it up and go full tank mode.

technically speaking, we keep our own first round pick if its in the top 4.

we're currently the 4th worst team in the nba.

True but that’s way too risky IMO. If we tank, end up getting the 5th pick, and it just goes to Okc that will suck.

What is even wrong with John wall?

Tucker shouldn’t play more than 30 minutes anymore

Another rough start for Dipo but hopefully he gains momentum after the half. Giving up a 13-0 run at a point was nuts. They’re lucky to just be down by 12 now. Need much better defense. They’re flying around, but somehow someone ends up open. The turnovers have been crazy as well, that’s been more of a problem than anything. Wood being questionable stinks as well...and as I’m saying this he’s back on the court...

I hate to say it but cousins can’t be the back up center. I was hoping he would be decent for himself at least since he’s been working hard to get back but he is BAD. Another slow start in the first half. Hard to win when you are constantly going down 15+ points.

I hate to say it but cousins can’t be the back up center. I was hoping he would be decent for himself at least since he’s been working hard to get back but he is BAD. Another slow start in the first half. Hard to win when you are constantly going down 15+ points.

Yea he’s been looking exactly like a big guy coming off an Achilles injury, just noticeably slow, getting no lift at all. Both him and PJ’s spots need to be upgraded badly. There has to be two lengthy springy PF/Cs out there to fill in those spots. John Henson, Dwayne Dedmon, Kyle O’Quinn, even Alex Len lmaoo, it shouldn’t be that hard to feel in those spots. Mason Jones needs to see more time as well, and more than likely over Mclemore.

the only teams worse than us are washington, minnesota, and detroit.

but hey, at least we can finally appreciate this team :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom