Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Rockets would probably be up 30 if the refs didn’t hold the Mavs’ hands during the game. They were literally getting every single whistle you can think of.

Very good Boogie minutes. Simply seeing the ball consistently go in should do wonders for him. Mason and KJ have had good minutes too. Love seeing these guys just fly around with so much energy.

Pretty outstanding game. Really couldn’t ask for anything more. They basically did a lot of the things that we’ve wanted them in to do during complaining :lol: :lol: very good rotations throughout, nice timeouts called to hold off momentum, and made their own shots to keep the other team at bay. Impressed by Cousins and EG, and the young guys were really getting after it. Nwaba continues to show that him coming off the bench >>>> him starting. Thoroughly impressed by Mason and KJ as well. This team could truly be set up to get a star or two much sooner than later. Who knows, a further climb in the standings and good playoff showing could make people take notice.

Last edited:
I was actually expecting a L tonight but the team came out strong and kept the energy for the full 48 minutes. Fun game to watch and glad the rookies played a nice amount of minutes. Boogie bounced back tonight 🔥

This is a good team and wall/Oladipo/Wood will be able to compete. Be competitive, while maintaining flexibility and who knows what will happen

I wish PJ cared about developing his game than he does shoes. But that ship has sailed. He is what he is.

EAAFE20A-AEE7-431E-8C84-A8C80D200E0D.jpeg

For awhile, this was one of the ugliest games I’ve ever watched. They turned it up like crazy in the 4th though. Swarming defense and great shots. Feel like had Mason and KJ been involved, the game would’ve been out away sooner. Currently, with guys coming back, we honestly have a glutton of guys, with all types of combinations you can throw at teams. Wood missed the last three games, Dipo just getting acclimated, House just came back, and KPJ hasn’t even stepped on the court yet. A lot to look forward to as the season goes on.

I was thinking this using the eye test but the numbers confirm as well

based on what i've seen, i'm thinking we should start wall - oladipo - house - tucker - wood. your bench consists of gordon, nwaba, brown, tate, kevin porter, boogie, mclemore and mason jones are the odd men out. it's an odd problem to have too many decent rotation players. silas is going to have a tough time carving out minutes for everyone.

i wish I knew what the organizational outlook for this team is. I can't imagine they want to lock up oladipo. i would be looking to trade oladipo, gordon, and tucker, freeing up the bad cap space, returning young players, and trying to make this a roster like the clippers/nets where it can be 6-8 seed competitive, but enough cap space for stars to want to join here and take it over the top in 2-3 years.

Just saw something that said Mason Jones time gets seemingly randomly limited because he’s a two way player (which I forgot), so they don’t want to burn out all his days, which actually does make sense. Just have to wonder when they’ll actually convert him.

Back
Top Bottom