Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Doesn’t he always look like that though :lol:? I know he lost somewhere between 8-10 pounds, over the years, but other than that one pic that I swear was photoshopped, he’s always been thick lol

Doesn’t he always look like that though :lol:? I know he lost somewhere between 8-10 pounds, over the years, but other than that one pic that I swear was photoshopped, he’s always been thick lol
IMG_0080.png

i mean he's always looked chubby but i think he's actually fat here :lol:
MVP belly :pimp:
not 'eem worried tho

IMG_0080.png

i mean he's always looked chubby but i think he's actually fat here :lol:
MVP belly :pimp:
not 'eem worried tho

#THICCBOYZ

Not sure if this means depth and youth infused in the lineup, or a young guy to attach to Ryan Anderson to get him the hell out of here

Starting to feel like Tyler Johnson is gonna be who we end up with:ohwell::smh:. Hopefully morey can pull something and land Dion Waiters, and James Johnson. I cant figure out why we're not interested in Bazemore...maybe it's just a bluff, to lower his cost.

According to a model by BBall Index’s Jacob Goldstein, however, the starting lineup listed above with Ennis projects to outscore opponents by 19.1 points per 100 next season.

When looking at the same core group in Goldstein’s model with Anthony in to replace Ennis, the Rockets would only be projected to outscore opponents by 6.0 points per 100. If they used Anthony instead of Tucker with Ennis still in the starting five, the model projects them to have a 14.0 net rating.

https://hoopshype.com/2018/08/15/ho...armelo-anthony/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Back
Top Bottom