Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Remaining Schedule
HOUROX.JPG

I'm gonna throw out an 11-5 number during this period and just see what happens. 9 home games 7 road games.

Remaining Schedule
HOUROX.JPG

I'm gonna throw out an 11-5 number during this period and just see what happens. 9 home games 7 road games.

Was just talking to my uncle about this, I said 10-6 and he said 9-7. My numbers would have been higher, but in Rockets fashion they'll knock off GS, Denver, & OKC only to lose to Memphis, NO, and Phoenix.:smh: I do think we're a lock for at least the 3 seed though. OKC and Denver have pretty tough schedules still, ours and GS seem alot easier. I'd love to jump into that 2 seed.

well a few notes from tonight. boogie dominated us. capela can't keep jumping on all his dumb pump fakes.

glad we hung around when we could have easily let it go, but harden is in a slump. he can't hit anything from 3. i understand taking those 3's somewhat sets up his drive, but he was 8/11 from 2 and 2/12 from 3. he had a couple opportunities where he could have drove, but then backed up and settled for a contested 3 instead. teams can't keep him in front and stop the drive so i really wish he'd go to that more often.

i was still optimistic for the 1 seed, but that loss pretty much means we won't get it now. 2 seed still feasible, but we better not fall lower than 3.

well a few notes from tonight. boogie dominated us. capela can't keep jumping on all his dumb pump fakes.

glad we hung around when we could have easily let it go, but harden is in a slump. he can't hit anything from 3. i understand taking those 3's somewhat sets up his drive, but he was 8/11 from 2 and 2/12 from 3. he had a couple opportunities where he could have drove, but then backed up and settled for a contested 3 instead. teams can't keep him in front and stop the drive so i really wish he'd go to that more often.

i was still optimistic for the 1 seed, but that loss pretty much means we won't get it now. 2 seed still feasible, but we better not fall lower than 3.
I think he needs to rest. He won't admit it but the right wrist is clearly affecting the way he plays. And some beat reporters have definitely made note of it.

I think we'll be 3rd seed. I honestly gave up on the 2nd seed before this game cause the Nuggets said they were gonna bench IT :lol: so I really didn't care about the outcome of this game.

Only saw the latter half of the game, but how did Faried look, and did House simply not play cause he just got back?

This is gross. Looking at the stats, the Rockets made 11/42 from 3, and the Warriors made 12/32. These teams play each other close regardless of who's on the floor. Just need this to be another WCF and get this thing going.

Only saw the latter half of the game, but how did Faried look, and did House simply not play cause he just got back?

This is gross. Looking at the stats, the Rockets made 11/42 from 3, and the Warriors made 12/32. These teams play each other close regardless of who's on the floor. Just need this to be another WCF and get this thing going.

Faried was god awful

And I'm assuming that's the case with House. They'll slowly work him back in when he should just take all of Shump's minutes

yeah they got like 4 offensive boards in one possession in the second half. was so frustrating to watch.

Faried was god awful

And I'm assuming that's the case with House. They'll slowly work him back in when he should just take all of Shump's minutes

Shump and Green combined for a -29. That's disgusting. The fat that Shaun Livingston made the biggest impact on the court as far as +/- is sickening. a bunch of Warriors starters were in the minus, and Liv being a +16 and Shump/Green being -13 and -16 really hurt.

Shump had a good 30 second stretch where he forced 2 turnovers and got a fastbreak layup off a steal. Other than that, he's been awful.

House is an upgrade in every single way. Shooting, defense (this is probably the only thing Shump has and I don't even think it's that big of a difference, if any at all), size, rebounding

Shump was good with the kings in the games ive watched hopefully hes struggling cause he hasnt played much due to injury

Watching it from the beginning, and early sloppiness on defense plus them letting Cousins do too much put thence in an early hole. I know this was their 3rd game in 4 nights, but at certain points it seems like the game plan was deliberately subdued. If that is the case, I’ll assume that’s due to KD not being there. Clark and House will most def be key in the playoffs.

I'm gonna throw my laptop down the stairs at all these mother****ing 3s being shot by the Rockets. They are absolutely not necessary

I flipped back to the game right on time for that chase down block. On multiple replays, that was no where near a foul they called on it. And Jackson missing those FTs just sealed it :rofl:

Harden needed one more rebound for his stats and game to count SMH

Yikes. That’s not good. I understand he’s pissed. I also understand that they did it to stay under the luxury tax so they could avoid the repeater penalty in the future. Wonder what it’ll mean long term.

Back
Top Bottom