Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

I'm barely finishing watching the Hawks game, but I was pretty disgusted watching the Memphis game. Green was really the spark for them to start gaining momentum, and Harden was laying everything out there for them to win, only to come out with a ****ty ending and result like that. While MDA is spotting Rivers, Faried, and Gordon rest, HARDEN should be getting rest, but a lot of these games down the stretch seem to be important, but whatever.

Our owner really didn't wanna pay to improve the team when we have this man:

D2Txja1WkAMX3Nr.jpg

Harden does it so casually that the graphic is fresh and still has "Wednesday" on it

so we basically just need to make sure we hold onto the 3 seed and not fall any further. then we also have to hope the warriors end up with the 1 seed so we wouldn't see them until the wcf right?

so we basically just need to make sure we hold onto the 3 seed and not fall any further. then we also have to hope the warriors end up with the 1 seed so we wouldn't see them until the wcf right?
Correct

Running the game back, and my goodness, this is the second game where Capela looked absolutely embarrassing. He was getting outworked by Betrans and Poetl(sp?). LMA looked like trash offensively, but still managed to block Capela multiple times. Harden truly did not want to lose that game after that garbage in Memphis, and it's been a feat to see. It's like 6:00 left in the 4th and the Spurs are up by 5, and Harden wasn't about to let another game get away again.

This dude was a complete irritant in a Clippers game awhile back, and according to Twitter, had actually fouled out in a game against us but was allowed to stay in for some reason :lol:

Im beginning to feel like it’s better to face the warriors earlier in the semis rather than the WCF.

Cause CP3 will be fresher.

Back
Top Bottom