Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Harden gets too many questionable calls from the officals and he only has 3 moves in his arsenal, he does them well but he's clearly at an advantage when no one is allowed to breathe on him...

his step back 3 (when he doesnt travel) , is his most lethal weapon , but the rest of his game is predicated on trying to draw a foul which is wack

shooting 40 shots with 15 fts just to score 40+ isnt that impreesive, his team cant even score any more cause they have to sit there and watch him jack 18 3s a night

This sounds like a person that doesn’t actually watch Rockets games, but still wants to be involved in Rockets commentary. You should apply to ESPN, Yahoo, or Bleacher Report.

tenor.gif

Awful loss and this game went exactly how I expected. Pels played with nothing to lose and the Rockets in the second half played like they were waiting on the Pels to lay down, and panicked when they didn’t. They of course have Okafor, Miller, Williams, and some other rando career beats because the Rockets simply can’t help themselves. In vintage Rockets fashion, I bet they beat the Nuggets.

Awful loss and this game went exactly how I expected. Pels played with nothing to lose and the Rockets in the second half played like they were waiting on the Pels to lay down, and panicked when they didn’t. They of course have Okafor, Miller, Williams, and some other rando career beats because the Rockets simply can’t help themselves. In vintage Rockets fashion, I bet they beat the Nuggets.
Faried revenge game incoming? No Clint so Nuggets might actually stop that L streak for once. Still wouldn't be surprised if we sweep the altitude B2B with the Nugs/Jazz after losing to Jrue and a bunch of YMCA-all stars tho :lol:

Jazz seems like a schedule loss so i'm hoping we go at least 1-1. Especially after today's gutless performance

Tough stretch here, only made worse by that last game. They really minimum need to go 4-2, combined with other teams around them hopefully losing
35A9C63A-AD1B-4F7D-8C64-77A0BE8B5037.jpeg

I can see 4 wins there. Gotta play with energy consistently

Whats up with House?

https://theathletic.com/777577/2019...rade-deadline-options-kenneth-faried-signing/

Article is from about 10 days ago, but it sounds like he wants to come back, and the Rockets want him back. It just seems like to me, that Morey might want to wait and see what becomes available via trade or buyout before locking him up. I could be totally reading it wrong though.

Excerpt from the article, if you dont want to download the app:

"House still wants to remain part of the Rockets organization, according to individuals with knowledge of his thinking. He’s from the city, and wants to be part of bringing a championship back. The request to convert him for the rest of the year was simply to get it out of the way, so they could focus on the season and circle back in the offseason. The disagreement between both sides is something that needs to be ironed out, but a sit-down would be beneficial. “It can’t be a leverage play on either side, there has to be a balance for both parties,” said one individual.

Last edited:
Going into this game I felt similar to going into the Raptors game, but was hoping the result would be the same. I was terribly wrong. This team didn’t even get beat by Millsap and Jokic, they were demolished by Malik Beasley and Torrey Craig. Rivers, PJ, Clark, Ennis, Green, and Hartenstein combined for 30. Beasley had 35. Pathetic performance from them. This just highlights how bad that N.O. loss was heading into this road trip. They NEED to beat Utah regardless of who’s in or out of the lineup.

BIG win.

Nene was great when Faried got into foul trouble. His best minutes all year.
All around great defensive effort. Ennis played well as a starter.
Good to see Gerald and Rivers catch a bit of fire tonight... need PJ to do the same.
Gordon keeps getting these non-contact injuries, hopefully nothing serious.

Harden.... no words. Out of this world performance on both ends of the floor. Wish he got one more block.

Did y'all see Grayson Allen almost Zaza him at the end of the game? Smh would've been disastrous.

BIG win.

Nene was great when Faried got into foul trouble. His best minutes all year.
All around great defensive effort. Ennis played well as a starter.
Good to see Gerald and Rivers catch a bit of fire tonight... need PJ to do the same.
Gordon keeps getting these non-contact injuries, hopefully nothing serious.

Harden.... no words. Out of this world performance on both ends of the floor. Wish he got one more block.

Did y'all see Grayson Allen almost Zaza him at the end of the game? Smh would've been disastrous.

I’m surprised a guy like Grayson isn’t getting more PT in Utah. Figured they’d love a dirty guy like that.

Had watched the game from start to finish early yesterday, and that’s the type of effort we consistently need. I don’t expect Green to have 25 a guy, but him, Rivers, Ennis, and PJ can’t be going out there and just combining for 20. Great all around game from this team. Faried is a fantastic finisher. Even on the rare occasion he misses a dunk, he’s going in to murder the rim and whoever is under it :lol: this game was very important too, cause the backend of the standings is getting muddled up, and you want to be as far from being cluttered up as possible.

The streak continues :smokin

Good win tonight. Faried really is back to old form

I knew this game would be a dogfight in some way. Up 20, Harden sits and of course they couldn’t keep the lead :lol:

Wanted him a few years ago. Hadn’t really heard about him since then, but glad we picked him up. Can’t be that hard to be a big guy playing with harden.

Back
Top Bottom