Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

fredo.png

whats poppin

Ennis’ injury sped this up

I’m hoping they’re just showcasing cause he’s only played 1 game down in the G-league.

He should’ve played a minimum of 5 before he played with the Rockets. He hasn’t played an NBA game in almost 2 years.

i was finally ready to give up on the team this season. then they win 2 games i didn't think they would. hope it's not just a tease, but wouldn't be shocked if it was.

i was finally ready to give up on the team this season. then they win 2 games i didn't think they would. hope it's not just a tease, but wouldn't be shocked if it was.

No surprise the Rockets win comfortably when they get average play out of the bench.

I could call a trade, but IDK. Surely there's some rift in the locker room to where a shake up is necessary.

4-0 with the lineup and semi-philosophy change

without melo, 8-1 at home with an avg margin of victory of around ~12

#1 in off rating since melo left. i believe top 5 overall

still got flaws on defense and rebounding, which seem to be improving

Defense/rebounding and energy outta half time needs improvement but I see the progress :pimp:

I'm scared of these double digit FT shooting games for JH. Like every previous year, we not getting those calls in the 'offs

MCW hitting the record setting 3 is the most Rockets thing ever :lol:

Another home blowout...5-0 with the lineup change. Nice revenge game. Keep it rolling. Tomorrow's a tough travel game. Random *** road trip to Miami sandwiched in between a big slate of home games.

If they play hard and focused, they'll win easily. Miami just isn't that good without Dragic (who just got announced out for a couple weeks), but they play hard and gritty.

Any chance Zhou gets pick up by another NBA team?

Yi Jianlian still playing?

That was a very nicely done tribute :lol:

Really wanted Zhou to find his way to some minutes, but at this point, this wasn’t going to be the team to do that. He’d probably get a lot of time in Phoenix, Los Angeles (Lakers), and the Hawks.

Loved seeing them wax the Wizards and get their win back from them. And of course, it was very fitting that MCW is the one that capped off the record :lol: :lol:. But there was a lot of intensity and energy last night, and the last 5 games in general. There were lapses early on, and a bit of a lull early in the 4th, but overall the Rockets did a really good job of asserting their will against them. this Heat game could easily be a let down with the Rockets being on a back to back, and the Heat having a bit of a break, but the Heat are a bad team in general, lost Dragic for two months, and really, the Rockets have no business losing to them. This should be a dominating win on the road, moving up more in the standings, and keeping this thing going.

Back
Top Bottom