Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

IMG_0043.PNG

:lol: :lol: good point

Outside of Capela's rare night off, some really good ball here. All these injuries suck, but it gives a chance for MDA to play with the rotations. Qi :pimp:

Outside of Capela's rare night off, some really good ball here. All these injuries suck, but it gives a chance for MDA to play with the rotations. Qi :pimp:

Gotta love Joe chee

I think it was the Phoenix game, announcers were saying his name as Joe Chee. :lol:

Rockets came out so drunk and plastered tonight. I don't know why they do that at Hime, but at least they're back in it.

Even though they were down like 25 points or whatever early on at home, I honestly didn't feel all that bent out of shape about it. It was the Knicks without two starters, and eventually, attrition was gonna set in. Michael Beasley and Courtney Lee though :frown::lol: they really came at our heads. Still a fan of both though. They should be one some contending teams somewhere.

Also, Harden finished with the quietest 37/10 of the year :lol: I guess it's cause everybody came out so sluggish, you kinda didn't notice. Harden, Ariza, and Ryno def got it together though. Good game all around from the end of the second to the finish.

A Harden/Paul led offense vs a Tom Savage led offense is such a stark contrast. I shouldn't have even entertained the Texans game while there was a mostly beautifully executed Rockets game on the opposite channel. Pretty much got nice contributions from everybody. Paul didn't score much but those 14 assists :pimp: Harden's game didn't count cause he needed two more rebounds :smh: Good to see home Ryno steadily appearing, just need that during the playoffs, along with Capela continuing to elevate his play. Just need him to be more decisive around the rim sometimes instead of trying to finger roll and lay up stuff.

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

We could easily go 17-3 or better over our next 20 games. We aren't just beating teams, we are demolishing/embarrassing them, I played ball all the way to juco, and chemistry is one stat that's not really a part of analytics, but this Rockets squad has the best chemistry I've seen in a long time. I know its early, but man if Stros and Rockets win titles this year Houston will be on :emoji_fire:

We could easily go 17-3 or better over our next 20 games. We aren't just beating teams, we are demolishing/embarrassing them, I played ball all the way to juco, and chemistry is one stat that's not really a part of analytics, but this Rockets squad has the best chemistry I've seen in a long time. I know its early, but man if Stros and Rockets win titles this year Houston will be on :emoji_fire:

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom