: Hov & B Officially Tie The Knot :

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

that's where the boy was conceived....hence the name....good thing him and posh didn't do it up over in Staten Island....
Nah. Brooklyn was conceived in Denmark. According to Victoria. They just like the name Brooklyn

she said on Ali G's show that she found out she was pregnant in Brooklyn, hence the name...it would've sucked if they found out in Saskatchewan orsomething
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Im happy for both of them. Im also glad they are not attention whores when it comes to their relationship like Tom and Katie and so on. They must love eachother genuinely, not just for the cameras.

I feel like a lame for arguing about this, but I know I'm right so...

she said on Ali G's show that she found out she was pregnant in Brooklyn, hence the name...it would've sucked if they found out in Saskatchewan or something
laugh.gif

You said the baby was "conceived" in Brooklyn. It wasn't, it was "conceived" in Denmark. That's what she said on theAli G show. Sure, they found out in Brooklyn, and that's prolly why they named it Brooklyn, but the kid was "conceived" in Denmark.

that's where the boy was conceived....hence the name....good thing him and posh didn't do it up over in Staten Island....

"The Forgotten Borough"

Even L.I gets more cred
laugh.gif

Jay is that dude. Aside from all the right moves he makes on the business side, he does the same on the personal side.

Back
Top Bottom