How about a Post your MODDED car thread? vol. ?

I think this would be pretty interesting. Feel free to post pictures of your car as long as you have some type of modification (excluding window tint)...Thisthread can be funny or whatever...show me what you got. sorry, i just got tired of people posting the same car different color all the time without any typeof individual distinction..

2007 Lexus IS350 lowered/maya wheels, about to retire it by the end of the year though.

6rh6vn.jpg

pimp.gif
IS350.

pretty sure all the car thread regulars know what my car looks like, so not going to picwhore it.

did get new shoes though.
3596832819_166371f2bc_o.jpg

Originally Posted by TD The God

Engine pics? Interior?

stock motor, interior is grey w/nav pretty much loaded.

here is another pic i found. stickers are now off the windows and the exhaust is F-Sport by HKS. this is before i did the roof in black like the pic above andgot the roof spoiler.

I've posted this before, but whatever. I guess this is on the funny side because my car is SLOW AS HELL
laugh.gif
, but I tried to do what I could with my budget to make it look more aggressiveand look faster. Lowering springs are coming within 3 weeks, so I'm pretty excited for that.

MODS:
Homemade eyelids, painted the lower grill black, painted Toyota emblem white
bjheft.jpg

Rims, spoiler
xf2em0.jpg

Debadged the rear
12645ud.jpg

This is a stock picture I saw on Google. You can see the differences.
1_m.jpg

That's all
embarassed.gif

I'm very jealous of this guy from MD. I just salivate over those headlights
devil.gif
I won't lie, I'm about to bite him and paint my hood, roof, and hatch black. Although, he only has his hood painted.

2me94x2.jpg

Originally Posted by jae oh en

pimp.gif
IS350.

pretty sure all the car thread regulars know what my car looks like, so not going to picwhore it.

you roll the fenders? the wheel walls are getting eaten up

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

pimp.gif
IS350.

Angel
I wanna see 1 of yo cars!

pimp.gif
IS350.

congrats...love those wheels

pimp.gif
IS350.

the chewed up wheel walls are from the previous owner of the wheels. my fenders are rolled though. they still rub on super deep dips at 40-50mph,so i might have to get them pulled out a little bit more.

wear rare airs- i was always a big fan of your 350, sir. it's one of the more tastefully modded ones i've seen.

Just bought an Integra ls auto, looking to do some mods on it. Mostly body though. hope this thread doesn't die

pimp.gif
IS350.

the chewed up wheel walls are from the previous owner of the wheels. my fenders are rolled though. they still rub on super deep dips at 40-50mph, so i might have to get them pulled out a little bit more.

wear rare airs- i was always a big fan of your 350, sir. it's one of the more tastefully modded ones i've seen.
thank you for the compliment...very appreciated.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Just bought an Integra ls auto, looking to do some mods on it. Mostly body though. hope this thread doesn't die

Woo! Looking forward to it ... please don't do something dumb and throw dubs on it or something .. why auto though?

Mine: (on the RIGHT)

2vmd0kk.png

I really do think the IS350 is a great car. I drove my friends and i like it alot. In fact, i love the IS300 just as much, and jae's is a clean example.

Angel

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: 5.7L HEMI

Mods: AirAid CAI, Diablo Predator, HID's (lows/fogs), Dynomax Bullet Series Muffler with Resonator Delete
happy.gif

Took a new series of pics today of the Jeep after its July 4th detail!

^Paint reflection FTW!

Not digging those wheels on the IS 350 nor the black outs. But the car isn't bad a little small for my liking. I do like the black emblems tho, are theyblack chrome or just painted?

Originally Posted by Foamposite

If youre excluding window tint might as well exclude rims as well...
How does this even make any sense? Window tinting is $100-200. Wheels, add another 0 at least for a decent used set, add 2 0's for ballerstatus wheels.

I'd post up, but haven't got a new mod in over a year. I don't even give a crap about the car anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I wanna see 1 of yo cars!
ehh....here is a pic of my older car..

and this is a pic of my new STI which i love...

Angel

STI's
pimp.gif

Me and a couple friends test-drove an '05 a few weeks ago, and those things are awesome. Definitely gonna think about one for my next car.

Damn rican .. i love your car bro!

i see you around honda -tech and i took one of your pics and its now my sk background .. good stuff bro!

Back
Top Bottom