HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

Dirtylicious wrote:

why is the OP still talking about "owning?" people?

and no i didnt 'own' him, i simply showed im not bs'in like 98% of you
if you're that about it...just let it rest

oh my god what up bro.....

you still in the nyc area? (havent been on nt in years)

any old timers here? jacob(jumpman______), king crop? henzo? ryankmd?
roll.gif

theres so many im forgetting....

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dude you own a range rover? Who gives an F? Its a 45k dollar SUV (if that)? You act like your hot issh because you own a range rover? No one cares. The sad thing is that you tried to make this thread bragging about your ugly range rover, some nasty lookin grease haired girl, and your apartment. You're 23? You have the IQ of a 15 year old trying to brag about your crap. Is the range rover paid off? Doubt it. Do you own a house? Nope. So what exactly are you bragging about?

He wants e-fame let dude live.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dude you own a range rover? Who gives an F? Its a 45k dollar SUV (if that)? You act like your hot issh because you own a range rover? No one cares. The sad thing is that you tried to make this thread bragging about your ugly range rover, some nasty lookin grease haired girl, and your apartment. You're 23? You have the IQ of a 15 year old trying to brag about your crap. Is the range rover paid off? Doubt it. Do you own a house? Nope. So what exactly are you bragging about?
Besides all the other nonsense you typed, you can get a non supercharged 03 Range for 20k if you do some searching.

CHICAGORILLAS wrote:

oh and if you didnt care about my apartment nor car then WHY did you come back into the thread. you are a bitter bitter sad man.

...because I saw your contradictory comment in another thread?

But seriously, you're entertaining. Kinda like how the WNBA is.

edit

Seriously, you're quoting a PM? What is this, high school?

We believe you in your claims. We just don't care. Why must you continue?

quote from a PM.

..nah for real though they're some hater dudes. you can tell who rides nt staff shaft all day with the posts you read. i mean that thread could have been played well if justforhotkicks didn't start to bash on the ride. i mean he felt superior enough to only assume that the whole 98% of NT don't meet that status, (do these riders really know who theyre riding?) so he went and started the wave. you posting a tagged pic is nothing. it turned up the temps because you burnt their leader. although eventually they would have asked for tagged pics.

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

"Oh, I like Range Rovers. I think i'll take a pic."

"Oh, a stranger seems to be looking for contact lens. I think i'll take a pic."

"Oh, the guy I was delivering pizza to let me look out his window. I think i'll take a pic."

"Oh, i'm going to MS Paint my username on these pics. I think i'll make a thread."

2hqyqgn.jpg
You really think you "owned" him by posting pics of your car?

It's a Range Rover, not a Ferrari. Nobody cares.
post pics of your rover then.

and no i didnt 'own' him, i simply showed im not bs'in like 98% of you
Have you seen fam's crib? His brother crashes Range Rover's for sport.

Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait...Broke _
After the embarrassment you endured today by wifing a skeezer that half of the D ran through, you'd think you'd log off.

Guy decided to flash his goods on NT, but ain't nobody trying to see that.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

CHICAGORILLAS wrote:

oh and if you didnt care about my apartment nor car then WHY did you come back into the thread. you are a bitter bitter sad man.
...because I saw your contradictory comment in another thread?

But seriously, you're entertaining. Kinda like how the WNBA is.

edit

Seriously, you're quoting a PM? What is this, high school?

We believe you in your claims. We just don't care. Why must you continue?

you are very entertaining too....in the i love sticking my foot in my mouth way.

you dont care you say? what is this????? highschool? you are in MY thread, you dont HAVE to be here. you have NOTHING to contribute.

its funny how you dont care when:

i1il41.jpg

sad, so sad justfor.
roll.gif

I think I'm livin' pretty nice, nothing to exuberant.

Here is the view from inside my master bath. Nice view, cause it's bright.

Excuse the crappy quality of this pic of my car. I just ran outside too to take this quick snap of inside my car. It's the daily driver.

My gf looks sooooo startled cause I just ran out the car when she got her latte. We made great love 5 seconds later. Ten seconds after that, I drove her home.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ frank mucus

this actually had potential. i was going to take a pic of my room, my jetta, and some jumpoffs
grin.gif

This is the only problem with nt sometimes people just can't be happy for someone or admit when a guy has some nice stuff
all this guy was trying to do was make a legit thread that had potential

Back
Top Bottom