HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

laugh.gif

reminds me of the sputnik thread

CHICAGORILLAS wrote:
jbeezie wrote:
thats not dudes girl unless she dyed her hair recently
laugh.gif

please post links if u think im frauding, please. youre going to look like an idiot.

i'm came in here to look at some success stories... maybe post my lil weak apartment (college, mayne... its tough), my stock slab,maybe a few kicks... and my lady friend... aint the prettiest, but we all in love and whatnot so i aint complaining....

first post was cool... had me thinkin of what stuff is gonna be like once i finish this school stuff...

THEN, ITS PROCEEDED BY A BUNCH OF FUNNY BIZ... lol....

some of yall just hatin... but some of yall are really funny...

IRREFUTABLE TAGGED PICS of your chick or it didn't happen.

When I say tagged pics, I mean have her hold up a tag like the one you had in your whip...

Do it or DUCKTALES...

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

View
riverwalk1cropped_lowres.jpg

Transport
roosevelt_islander_715.jpg

Girl
Can't post all their pics

that's nice, but i never understoon the importance of a view... maybe cuz i grew up in a neighborhood and the only view i had was my neighbors's backyard... lol....

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

sorry, there are just too many salty cats here...

OP made a thread that had potential... it aint even that serious he tagged pics digitally, then when he got called out on it he took real pics, and the typical response is, your trying too hard...

the hell...

people here are just going the "lets get lots of lol's" route

smh.gif
I feel the same way.

Dudes stay talking mess and ask for more tagged pics and as soon as you do they claim that u are bragging or trying to hard. Aint that the $%!% u just askedfor?!!! Ive seen these !#%% happen so many times on here.

NT these days i swear
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

OP made a thread that had potential... it aint even that serious he tagged pics digitally, then when he got called out on it he took real pics, and the typical response is, your trying too hard...

the hell...

smh.gif
I feel the same way.

Dudes stay talking mess and ask for more tagged pics and as soon as you do they claim that u are bragging or trying to hard. Aint that the $%!% u just asked for?!!! Ive seen these !#%% happen so many times on here.

NT these days i swear
smh.gif
OP has 2 back up SN?...
nerd.gif

Smh this thread had potential. I could have posted my beat up car, gov't housing, and my average chic.

And smh at dude's calling a Range an average car.

Whoever is saying that is either pushing a beat up car like me or pushing a damn BMW that their parents bought them

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

ff5x1y.jpg

im sharing the crib wit some dude.. but hes movin out in 4 years
That car has a european license plate but that house is most likely located somewhere in America. You sir, are a liar.
GOTT'EM!!!
ffd35917eebeb6963d4494e9f04f0aab38e506f.gif
He could still be ballin', traveling around the world, dating models from other countries
nerd.gif

either that, or president obama frequents NT

the hell...

smh.gif
I feel the same way.

Dudes stay talking mess and ask for more tagged pics and as soon as you do they claim that u are bragging or trying to hard. Aint that the $%!% u just asked for?!!! Ive seen these !#%% happen so many times on here.

NT these days i swear
smh.gif

i third this notion....

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Pics of your girl breastfeeding random children OP?
lol... i found the sarcasm in this response funny... yet, true... yall expect people to go to amazing lengths to prove what they say.... lol...

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand with that im not posting any more pics of her.

if this isnt allowed on nt, have a mod delete this please

jzae01.jpg

Is your girl related to Havana
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CjMoney

funbags...we've got funbags
roll.gif
roll.gif

too bad OP isn't having any fun with em. we need some real tagged pics, not some BS paint tagged photos. SMFH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

the hell...

smh.gif
I feel the same way.

NT these days i swear
smh.gif
OP has 2 back up SN?...
nerd.gif

I'm cosigning the first 2 guys

So, I must be the 3rd back up s/n. Oh nooeeezzzzz
laugh.gif

OP had a good thread, and some NTers tried to hard for lol emoticons. Simple as that. Dude even admitted he expected NTers to post bigger houses and bettercars. He simply wanted to get started. Had he posted an altima and a damn 1 room apartment in the burbs, people would have been more receptive.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

your trying to hard.

until you take a pic of your cartier glasses you have nothing. word to that other lame who took a bunch of pics of his stuff
Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait...Broke _

Back
Top Bottom