How big is Communication in a relationship? vol. Relationship 101

Ok, so girl is saying she dont got the obligation to tell me where she is or what she is doing. I tell her communication is a big part of a relationship. What do you think? Is it really that important if we both trust each other?

Communication is just as big as trust.

OK so your girl said to you, that she doesn't have to tell you what she's doing or where she is?

if there's no communication, you're gonna have trust issues....

I think you need to find a different chick.

Not really about keeping tabs but each other should know where the other is at all times. You know, just in case something tragic does happen. But don't DEMAND that she tells you where she is going because approach is what matters. So you have to deliver it as if you are not trying to make her "answer" to you. All about your approach man.

But as your woman/man, they actually do have to answer to you. Sounds harsh but hey, each other needs to know the whereabouts of the other.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not really about keeping tabs but each other should know where the other is at all times. You know, just in case something tragic does happen. But don't DEMAND that she tells you where she is going because approach is what matters. So you have to deliver it as if you are not trying to make her "answer" to you. All about your approach man.

But as your woman/man, they actually do have to answer to you. Sounds harsh but hey, each other needs to know the whereabouts of the other.

I agree with that.

Time to find a new girlfriend and yes communication is one of the most important things in a relationship.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

See that right there is the problem. People act like they can't deal with simple rules. Its a RELATIONSHIP. Its not just 1 person anymore. Its 2 of you which means you have to change some ways about yourself. Screw harshness, people have to deal with it.

That's why relations fail more than they work these days. Too many people want to continue as if they are single, when in a relationship, your "privacy" is pretty much no more in terms of where you're hanging at or how late you're out.

Communication IS the relationship.

But that is not the same things as you needing to keep tabs on her like you're her dad or something. She shouldn't need to tell you where she is and what she's doing constantly, if you don't trust her then don't be with her. If you ask her about her day afterwards she should tell you for sure but that isn't the same thing at all.

communitcation and keeping tabs aren't the same thing but if thats how she feels she's hiding something...

only time you can't tell someone where you are is when you're not suppose to be there...

if she doesnt wanna tell u and u wanna know... then just dump her..

if she wants to be Miss Independent she can do that alone.. Relationships are about 2 people that can talk to each other about anything and want you to care about their day and whats going on in their life

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Time to find a new girlfriend and yes communication is one of the most important things in a relationship.

Trust is more important though.

Originally Posted by raptors29

cocolicious wrote:

Trust is more important though.

To me it doesn't matter which is considered more important then the other. They're all equally important to have a good relationship.

She says stuff when she is mad though, so maybe she is just being a brat. But it bothers me, like i stay telling her BEFORE i go out. And she says oh ill tell you afterward. Like today, she woke up at 10 and went out with her friends. i text her around 2, she says shes out. Im like ok you cant tell me where ur going before? She says im with my friends blah blah. I need some stuff to do that that prevents me from thinking about her. Any suggestions? or maybe just find another girl. Its hard though after 2 years, im too involved.

Back
Top Bottom