How can i find this person

Devin Montgomery
412 Birmingham Ave.  15210

Pittsburgh , PA

this is the guy that scammed me for my space jams, im getting something from him, ill be darned if he gets away with my kicks and my cash

Originally Posted by jhobson5

NT detective time...I love these threads
detectives are not needed since op has his name and address, yet asks how can he find the guy

homeew.jpg

Kill him...

Im all the way in TN though, i got family not to far from there that i might be visiting for christmas this year,
i know this guy has another NT account that he uses, i tried everything and nothing worked so im going to his doorstep

Cari L Montgomery
314 Birmingham Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15210
(412) 882-2822

Found this via Pittsburgh's 411 directory, there's a guy on the same street with the same last name. Could be a coincidence, or maybe you got the wrong address or maybe he lied to you about the number...anyway, there's also a phone number. Might wanna try calling, ask for Devin and if he picks up, jackpot.

You have to make up a story why your calling Devin, Say something like " We are trying to deliver a Fedex package to Devin and wanted to make sure you were available"

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Cari L Montgomery
314 Birmingham Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15210
(412) 882-2822

Found this via Pittsburgh's 411 directory, there's a guy on the same street with the same last name. Could be a coincidence, or maybe you got the wrong address or maybe he lied to you about the number...anyway, there's also a phone number. Might wanna try calling, ask for Devin and if he picks up, jackpot.
number didnt work, i appreciate the help though

how are dudes still getting scammed?

don't tell me you sent the shoes first, and the MO was "in the mail"

Originally Posted by richiecotite

how are dudes still getting scammed?

don't tell me you sent the shoes first, and the MO was "in the mail"

he sent the money via paypal, gives me different address to send the shoes to
like a dummy i believe him and send the kicks t different address, he tells paypal he didnt receive the kicks
he emails me saying sorry because he did get the kicks, paypal issues him a refund

Back
Top Bottom