How can people watch these reality shows?

ancient aliens 
alien.gif
x
pimp.gif

If it weren't other shows I watch I wouldn't even know I had E! I don't watch anything on that channel. I aint even know the Kardashians had show their for a while until again I'd see them talked about on something I happen to watch like TMZ (yeah I'd rather watch ppl crack jokes about famous ppl than rather watch and follow the famous ppl directly). So I don't watch the crap reality shows that be on all these channels I use to never watch like Bravo, TLC, Oxygen, We, etc.

VH1 got me cuz the majority of the women on their shows I want to smash. Just watch on mute or with very low volume. I can't lie that the likes o Stevie J and Peter Gunz make me laugh with how ridiculous they operate with women.

To me RW/Challenges don't count. That was quality reality tv before the craze and trend of it happened.
TV is starting to suck all together
Watching the wrong shows FTL.

TV series are undergoing a golden age right now.

E?

You doing it wrong bruh.

I can't lie, Love and Hip Hop in like summer 2012 was my guilty pleasure, when the homie Stevie J was finessin 
pimp.gif
. . . I stopped watching for a while and tried to watch an episode again a few days ago . . . it's wack this season

Other than that, only "reality" shows I really **** with are repo shows like Lizard Lick Towing, South Beach Tow, Operation Repo, and those are scripted/re-enactments of situations anyways so IDK if they count lol.

People love reality shows so much because sitcoms these days suck and/or (black sitcoms) just don't exist
mean.gif
TV is starting to suck all together
yea and no sitcoms suck largely because the good/great actors/writers want to be compensated as such... and Hollywood execs realize the bottom line... That average American consumer will be entertained with whatever you tell them they will be entertained with.... aka if you could give a person spam and sell it to them as steak and they willing to pay steak prices....why wouldn't you.

Why pay a top notch writer like larry david or an actor like a tom hanks.... when u can cut out the high costing writer and replace the skilled talented actor/actress with any ole blow joe off the street and have a tenth of the cost, all while producing twice as much revenue and viewership.

Last edited:
this kind of garbage is why i cacelled my direct tv.

160 bucks a month to surf through massive amounts of lame reality shows.

natgeo was the only channel i watched.

the movie channels would play random old movies like harry and the hendersons and play the same new movie every 3 hours or so.

i got a roku apple tv  hulu plus also my ps3, this plus it being screener season right now makes this crack.

If it weren't other shows I watch I wouldn't even know I had E! I don't watch anything on that channel. I aint even know the Kardashians had show their for a while until again I'd see them talked about on something I happen to watch like TMZ (yeah I'd rather watch ppl crack jokes about famous ppl than rather watch and follow the famous ppl directly). So I don't watch the crap reality shows that be on all these channels I use to never watch like Bravo, TLC, Oxygen, We, etc.

VH1 got me cuz the majority of the women on their shows I want to smash. Just watch on mute or with very low volume. I can't lie that the likes o Stevie J and Peter Gunz make me laugh with how ridiculous they operate with women.

To me RW/Challenges don't count. That was quality reality tv before the craze and trend of it happened.

How so if anything mid 80's thru mid 90's...was the golden age. Yea there a ample amount of good/great tv shows but in the grand scheme it really isn't considering in those years there was a tenth amount of shows and channels.... While you may not have had as many shows in that era you legitimately only had about 50 stations, many to which weren't even 24 hrs... Nowadays just about every channel is 24 hrs and we have upwards to 300 channels..(not including music/game/app channels) So yea u got a lot of good shows but in comparison to how many are pumped out and produced the overall ratio good/great shows to bad is pretty minuet.

Plus factor outside of legalities etc.... most of the great shows of that era are still being shown 20+ yrs later in heavy rotation. Lets be honest even some of the good/great shows of this current era I seriously doubt will be in rerun heavy rotation 20/30 yrs from now....especially seeing society is more and more trending to a microwave mentality and short attention span and have that quick on to the next one mind state.

this kind of garbage is why i cacelled my direct tv.

160 bucks a month to surf through massive amounts of lame reality shows.

natgeo was the only channel i watched.

the movie channels would play random old movies like harry and the hendersons and play the same new movie every 3 hours or so.

i got a roku apple tv  hulu plus also my ps3, this plus it being screener season right now makes this crack.

Back
Top Bottom