How can You hate Wale?

he got me and some other NTers into his show up here...I cant !*@ on him....but I can call it like I see it. He cant get mad @ everyone who says somethingabout his music.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Just kind of makes me think if ya'll gonna turn on N_s like Dom, Jewels, Illi, Qualmes etc. when they get at that level.

They will,,, _s already started hating on Dom

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i dont think people hate him... its just that he's nothing special... like he could b replaced by many other average rappers...

his music is cool... decent... but its nothin that just grabs you...

summed the whole thing up... thats exactly how I feel about him.

i just dont understand the hate from dc. this man trys to hold down DMV. he gave us freaks, breakdown and pretty girls. some of u should see the madness whenthese songs came on in clubs.
laugh.gif

Yall dudes with "problems" with Wale have them strictly off of twitter. That's lame and he hasn't even exposed himself like other dudes have.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall dudes with "problems" with Wale have them strictly off of twitter. That's lame and he hasn't even exposed himself like other dudes have.
To an extent I agree. I know a couple cats who had problems with dude that stemmed from REAL LIFE @!$@ which is understandable.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i dont think people hate him... its just that he's nothing special... like he could b replaced by many other average rappers...

his music is cool... decent... but its nothin that just grabs you...

For the most part I agree. I do LOVE 100 Miles and Running though. One of my favorite mixtapes of the last couple years.

Besides the people who have beef with him on a personal basis (
nerd.gif
) it seems like NT turned their back on dude
ohwell.gif

I enjoy his music which should be the only factor But I always hear people (On here namely) speak on his character being abitch, a primadonna etc.

But outside of the posts where Wale comes into posts to defend himself, (where I'll admit he shouldn't even entertain the dudes who try to bait him) I remember him not only offering free tickets to a couple of his shows but also giving some of us NT producers a chance to get on his album.

Just kind of makes me think if ya'll gonna turn on N_s like Dom, Jewels, Illi, Qualmes etc. when they get at that level.
i feel this way too

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's aight to me. Hes a decent enough performer.

I just think he's sensitive. Ya'll do be f---in with him though LOL

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i feel this way too
Nope.

The question that prospers though ... are they going to turn on us?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by King NJC

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

Just kind of makes me think if ya'll gonna turn on N_s like Dom, Jewels, Illi, Qualmes etc. when they get
at that level.
i feel this way too
Nope.

I don't think so

Whale was never a real member of NT..

$#%+* only posted when *!#% benifited him..

Realtalk, dude prolly hates NT...

Illi, Qualmes,Jewels,Dom were/are/is regulars

They have my full support...
Like you said I doubt Jewels, Illi, Qualmes, Dom etc. won't *@#$ on us cause they're regulars. But how could Wale really "turn on us" if he wasn't ever really apart of the #NT fam like ya'll say?
ohwell.gif

I listened to some of dudes material due to nt hypage and wasn't too impressed. I mean he's not wack but nt overexaggeration at its finest.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by King NJC

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

Just kind of makes me think if ya'll gonna turn on N_s like Dom, Jewels, Illi, Qualmes etc. when they get
at that level.
i feel this way too
Nope.

I don't think so

Whale was never a real member of NT..

$#%+* only posted when *!#% benifited him..

Realtalk, dude prolly hates NT...

Illi, Qualmes,Jewels,Dom were/are/is regulars

They have my full support...
Like you said I doubt Jewels, Illi, Qualmes, Dom etc. won't *@#$ on us cause they're regulars. But how could Wale really "turn on us" if he wasn't ever really apart of the #NT fam like ya'll say?
ohwell.gif

The hell do yall mean @*#% on us?

N_'s act like this isn't a message board. Do you mean if they stop posting? What out, @*%%@+ is bound to the site by contract in 09

^Not saying that ...

But you support/give love to who supported you before you were big.

You're thinking too deep.

And nah, Wale never really posted so he didn "betray" NT ...
laugh.gif

Wale puts in 100% effort into making lyrical rap, unlike a lot of rappers. Even if he is a jerk or too sensitive or whatever you guys say, i respect him forhis effort

Back
Top Bottom