How can You hate Wale?

Originally Posted by King NJC

^Not saying that ...

But you support/give love to who supported you before you were big.

You're thinking too deep.

And nah, Wale never really posted so he didn "betray" NT ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by King NJC

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

Just kind of makes me think if ya'll gonna turn on N_s like Dom, Jewels, Illi, Qualmes etc. when they get
at that level.
i feel this way too
Nope.

The question that prospers though ... are they going to turn on us?
I don't think so

Whale was never a real member of NT..

$#%+* only posted when *!#% benifited him..

Realtalk, dude prolly hates NT...

Illi, Qualmes,Jewels,Dom were/are/is regulars

They have my full support...
Like you said I doubt Jewels, Illi, Qualmes, Dom etc. won't *@#$ on us cause they're regulars. But how could Wale really "turn on us" if he wasn't ever really apart of the #NT fam like ya'll say?
ohwell.gif

Then NT was just a good marketing strategy, nothing more...... only reason i listened to the %*$!% was because of NT.
The fact that he is so homotional about things said on the internet (ie. comments on wshh or any other internet blog type site) makes him so lame i cant listento him..... there are a couple of songs i like from him but i feel like i cant support.

Word to Charles Hamilton(after he explained his whole philosophy on why he wore pink )
hwmngy.jpg
that rightthere did it for me

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

I swear some of y'all just be saying ###@ hoping that Wale will come in and post
Seriously. This dude's name pops up wayy too much.

let the man live !!@%

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i dont think people hate him... its just that he's nothing special... like he could b replaced by many other average rappers...

his music is cool... decent... but its nothin that just grabs you...
bingo.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i dont think people hate him... its just that he's nothing special... like he could b replaced by many other average rappers...

his music is cool... decent... but its nothin that just grabs you...

Pretty much how I feel.

It's because he does that thing where he puts rhymes together of words that don't even really rhyme. And I know a lot of people will swagwords out to make them rhyme but Wale does it like on purpose, like he doesn't want them to rhyme. I can't think of any right now but I'llbe back.

Originally Posted by hellaones

I listened to some of dudes material due to nt hypage and wasn't too impressed. I mean he's not wack but nt overexaggeration at its finest.
what new artists are you impressed by then?

because honestly, Wale's material thus far has been impressive. you can't even front on his music man, his #%!# is smooth..
pimp.gif

because NT is a forum filled with followers
some people have their real reasons, but you better believe, not everyone has a legit reason to hate on dude. some people have only heard chillin...

I agree with Time and the guy above who said Wale raps like Bobby V knowing damn well that !#!! dont rhyme. You cant game me _

He's overrated on NT and people like to mention him on here hoping he will post. I've never been a fan, he's not Lil Wayne bad but he's notgood. His flow is annoying and his lyrics are average for the most part. Haven't heard a good song yet. His verses are forced and he tries to fit mad wordsin each bar. It sounds ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom