How can You hate Wale?

Vado is better than Wale??

Atleast Wale lives the @$@% he raps about... Vado and his music is 99.9% lies...

He really said his name stands for "Violence And Drugs Only"??
laugh.gif
... This N is CB4...

"Perfect Plan" & "Kramer" > damn near ANYthing I've heard from so called "new" artists...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Atleast Wale lives the @$@% he raps about... Vado and his music is 99.9% lies...

laugh.gif
... This N is CB4...

"Perfect Plan" & "Kramer" > damn near ANYthing I've heard from so called "new" artists...
Word, dudes are sleeping just for the simple fact that it's the "cool" thing to hate Wale on this forum.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Know You Got SOLE

laugh.gif
... This N is CB4...

Word, dudes are sleeping just for the simple fact that it's the "cool" thing to hate Wale on this forum.
indifferent.gif
While that's true, like I said before on a very raw level that comparison (Vado & Wale) isn't as far-fetched as ya'll are makingit. Just random.

I enjoy his music but his furious, emotional tirades can get old.

while I like his music I can see why others wouldn't.

As for Wale himself? enh I don't know dude but can everybody[/] be wrong about dude? Makesme wonder...

He's just an average MC that's only relevant because of the internet. If the internet didn't exist he would never get any exposure.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by I Know You Got SOLE

laugh.gif
... This N is CB4...

indifferent.gif
While that's true, like I said before on a very raw level that comparison (Vado & Wale) isn't as far-fetched as ya'll are making it. Just random.
Given that the only material Vado has is with Cam it's far-fetched as @%@+. If yall dudes think you can justifiably compare a dude with 5mixtapes and an album on the way to a dude with half a mixtape it's just ridiculous. How raw a level is this?

Back
Top Bottom