How come Ray Lewis doesn't get hated on here?

Ravens as a franchise are relatively new so they don't have a strong tradition of winning or a history of being at the top. Where as a lot of the otherplayers mentioned have that (I really don't remember many people hating on KG as much when he was on the T-Wolves) so I think that might be a factor.

I mean I know the Ravens have been pretty solid while Rays been there but it's not like they have been in the playoffs every year contending for a title.

I think his off the field stuff might be little contrived..I'm not totally sure..... but he's a baller for real like might be the best middlelinebacker of alltime baller so you cant hate on that. You gotta respect his game...he's a leader of men.

ray_lewis.jpg

RAY-LEWIS.gif

ray

AAHK222_8x10~Ray-Lewis-Posters.jpg

AAGR238~Ray-Lewis-05-06-Tackle-Posters.jpg

raylewis1.jpg

p1_lewis_ray.jpg

^
... Is this the samee guy from a few yrs back that always posted athletes with their shirts off? I can't remember his screen name

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

^
... Is this the samee guy from a few yrs back that always posted athletes with their shirts off? I can't remember his screen name

Look at his avy.

Yes, it's the same gay dude.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

^

Look at his avy.

Yes, it's the same gay dude.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cuz he exemplifies what football should be able basically. if all players played with that passion and intensity the game would be 100x better. he truly is ina league of his own when it comes to passion and fire. i think everyone has an immense deal of respect for him and if not then they don't understand whatfootball is about.

^

That clown was named rupertone. I remember getting into an e-squabble with him in a thread haha

Originally Posted by epox12

^

That clown was named rupertone. I remember getting into an e-squabble with him in a thread haha
roll.gif

How could I have forgotten that S/n

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back