How come Steroids aren't popular in the Black Community?

In the black community, Sports are looked at as one of the only ways to "make it up out the hood".

And for those young brothas who DON'T have the Athletic ability, selling drugs is looked at as the only way for them to make
it out the hood.

See where I'm going with this?

The benefit for the athlete is self-explanatory, but a Drug Dealer would benefit aswell...transactions usually occur in locker rooms, and other discreetlocations...but even if you do get caught...most people are simply given a "slap on the wrist", and do very little time, compared to the"Football" numbers one may receive for selling Crack Cocaine.

Another benefit, is repeat business. Because users can't OD on Steroids, and you have to stay on a cycle to get the best
results, the Dealer will have a steady stream of income.

Isn't it kind of odd that Blacks outnumber Whites in Basketball, and Football, but the majority of Steroid Users are white?

Blacks already have to deal with enough stereotypes about their athletic abilities. Steroids only make things that much worse...

Steroids are expensive. And, I would say it it spread out equally among races in baseball.

steroids are used equally...i see what your doing
eyes.gif

most big names just happen to be white baseball players.

hmm just off the top of my head...black people who used steroids

t1_matthews.jpg

barry-bonds-case-could-hinge-on-a-single-word-knowingly.jpg

saints+grant+100607.jpg

p1_mcallister.jpg

will-smith.jpg

the list goes on
eyes.gif

everyone uses it
grin.gif
who wants an "advantage" that is

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

This assumption seems relatively naive...
Why? Are you implying Black athletes use steroids more than we think, or what?
I'm implying that it seems ignorant to assume black athletes don't use steroids as much as white players...

Based on what, exactly?

Hold on, is someone saying that black ahtletes don't turn to steroids....

Hold on.....

Hold on....

mkzvx4.jpg

wait a minute, how do you know steroids are used predominantly by whites.... i'm not trying to smart or anything. i'm just woindering what your sourceof info is?

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

This assumption seems relatively naive...
Why? Are you implying Black athletes use steroids more than we think, or what?

I don't know where he wanted to go with it, but yes to answer your question. First off, the steroid scandals are primarily in baseball which is dominatedby other races outside of african-americans. Another, is that I strongly believe steroids hit every sport just as much as baseball, it's just that otherleagues/associations have done much better at covering up the names and were much better at moving on from this crap instead of keep trying to delve deep intothe past, which so far has only hurt baseball.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
because black people be lyin about $$##

TRUST ME. Black people use roids.
3 Biggest lies from the avg black male:
- I aint never ate the {()}.
- I don't do white chicks.
- Imma be there on time.

nah Hes saying why dont dudes sell em, buy em or use them when they are still growing. The answer is cause of the price.
Cause I know plenty of dudes that would use them.

well there's this relatively unknown black athlete named barry bonds. than theres marion jones also...not sure if you've heard of them though

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Imma be there on time.

MY @$!!%!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i dont think i hear the 2nd one that much 1st and 3rd on point tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Imma be there on time.

MY @$!!%!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i dont think i hear the 2nd one that much 1st and 3rd on point tho
roll.gif

Madd dudes be lying talking about I dont eat merch. I do number 3 too often

its probably more of an availibility(sp) thing. when i was in hs the football team got roids from the coaches. players that used were black/white etc.presumably, nobody got a connect to roids in the hood like that or you just dont hear about it. i've heard of ppl who aids/hiv+ that get prescription roidsand sell them

- Imma be there on time
1st and 3rd I can agree with but the 2nd I don't know what black dudes you hanging out with.

Back
Top Bottom