How conveinent. Another foiled "terrorist" attack.

Dynamic X wrote:

SO BACK THE %$#%**# STATEMENT UP!

Jesus, we're not here to learn how suave you can be. We got what you're trying to say, now give some concrete evidence.

You obviously have a connection to the web. Why do people expect to be spoon fed?  

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

So you would rather have a successful "terrorist" attack? 
I'd rather the CIA stop lying to us... al Qaida/al Qaeda is not technically a real organization.

False flags are not a new concept.

I'm glad that this "terrorist attack" didn't happen though.
Yes I get it... the CIA should have a tell all book that states everything they have done from the Cold War to today.  No better yet, a real world 24 hour live feed from Langley.  Up to the minute information will be available to the general public so we know at any moment when a covert operation is going on.  Got it!

LOL ... your replies crack me up. In a good way though. I work in the intel community and it kills me to sit here and watch these people bash something they have no idea about based solely on speculation.
Yeh, you work in the intel community just like a janitor who works at 200 West works for Goldman.
laugh.gif

I'd rather the CIA stop lying to us... al Qaida/al Qaeda is not technically a real organization.

Yes I get it... the CIA should have a tell all book that states everything they have done from the Cold War to today.  No better yet, a real world 24 hour live feed from Langley.  Up to the minute information will be available to the general public so we know at any moment when a covert operation is going on.  Got it!

LOL ... your replies crack me up. In a good way though. I work in the intel community and it kills me to sit here and watch these people bash something they have no idea about based solely on speculation.
Yeh, you work in the intel community just like a janitor who works at 200 West works for Goldman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Jesus, we're not here to learn how suave you can be. We got what you're trying to say, now give some concrete evidence.

You obviously have a connection to the web. Why do people expect to be spoon fed?  

.... Why do you then continue to post random %%@# without giving proper evidence? Your opinion has no concrete value, so therefore shut up. It's not a matter of being spoon fed, I already have my opinions figured out, so if you want to convince people who are skeptical of what you bring to the table, you have to show them.

I'm tired of these hypothetical questions and controversial theories just being posted on NT without any proper evidence, introduction, or conclusion. No one has any reason to believe you or care about what you say. I'm in no mood to go searching on the internet for your point of view when I already have mine. You prove your point, not me. I'm trying to hear what you have to say. Obviously you don't know how to be persuasive.

.... Why do you then continue to post random %%@# without giving proper evidence? Your opinion has no concrete value, so therefore shut up. It's not a matter of being spoon fed, I already have my opinions figured out, so if you want to convince people who are skeptical of what you bring to the table, you have to show them.

I'm tired of these hypothetical questions and controversial theories just being posted on NT without any proper evidence, introduction, or conclusion. No one has any reason to believe you or care about what you say. I'm in no mood to go searching on the internet for your point of view when I already have mine. You prove your point, not me. I'm trying to hear what you have to say. Obviously you don't know how to be persuasive.

Dynamic X wrote

Would I get a cookie for being more persuasive? 
I assume you're from Ohio. In which case you're a lost cause and you're opinions are inherently not worth anything. 

Dynamic X wrote

Would I get a cookie for being more persuasive? 
I assume you're from Ohio. In which case you're a lost cause and you're opinions are inherently not worth anything. 

laugh.gif

Are you serious. I'm in the Air Force. I'm a Signals Intelligence Analyst (1N4X1). If you need to research the career field just google that. Have been for the 13 years I've been in. But no need for me to go around and brag about what I do or don't do. Especially to some random on the internet.

laugh.gif

Are you serious. I'm in the Air Force. I'm a Signals Intelligence Analyst (1N4X1). If you need to research the career field just google that. Have been for the 13 years I've been in. But no need for me to go around and brag about what I do or don't do. Especially to some random on the internet.

laugh.gif

omg, omg, omg..... Is this George Tenet?
laugh.gif

A Private is "in the Army" just like a Colonel is "in the Army". However, they're really part of 2 different entities in reality. 

Exclaiming "I work in intel" doesn't mean much. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A Private is "in the Army" just like a Colonel is "in the Army". However, they're really part of 2 different entities in reality. 

^So who are you then? Why would they let this info get out? How do you trust these sources? What is real?

^So who are you then? Why would they let this info get out? How do you trust these sources? What is real?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm nobody. 
Let what get out?

Folks who have been in important positions which allowed them a broad view on the matter have let things get out. 

Of course everyone has their own incentives to say what they say but then the saying "don't shoot the messenger" applies. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm nobody. 
Let what get out?

Folks who have been in important positions which allowed them a broad view on the matter have let things get out. 

Of course everyone has their own incentives to say what they say but then the saying "don't shoot the messenger" applies. 

Sending a bomb or bomb materials through the mail is amateurish, and ridiculous associating something like this to Al-Qaeda. This group has been trained CIA, dude. Why the hell would someone need to send bomb materials through the mail anyway?

And you know all this because...
I never said there wasn't Al-Qaeda either, I said there is not proof that Al-Qaeda is responsible for this, I said there is not proof that Anwar Aw-Alaki is directing this whole situation or even the Christmas Day bomber.
eyes.gif
Ummm AQAP released a statement claiming responsibility.  
laugh.gif
and you called me NAIVE!

http://jarretbrachman.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/n6xmpk.2009122944155.jpg

# Urgent Statment # By Al-Qaida In the Arabian Peninsula

[Operation by the Mujahid brother Omar Al-Farooq the Nigerian]

bf0v9c-300x96.gif

Response to the American aggression on Yemen

Praise be to Allah who says:

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshiping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone.

And peace and blessing be upon the seal of the Prophets….. To proceed:

With the grace of Allah alone the heroic martyrdom bomber brother Omar Al-Farooq managed to carry out a special operation on an American Airplane, from the Dutch city Amsterdam to the American city Detroit, and this happened during the Christmas holiday, Friday December 25, 2009. He managed to penetrate all devices and modern advanced technology and security checkpoints in international airports bravely without fear of death, relying on Allah and defying the great myth of American and international intelligence, and exposing how fragile they are, bringing their nose to the ground, and making them regret all that they spent on security technology.

The unity of faith and the Islamic brotherhood that prompted the young man from Nigeria , the Mujahid brother Omar al-Farooq to respond directly to the American aggression, the oppressor against the Arabian Peninsula, and that with the grace of Allah through direct coordination with the Mujahideen in the Arabian Peninsula after the brutal bombing using cluster bombs and cruise missiles launched from U.S. warships in the occupied Gulf of Aden on the Yemenite tribes in the Abyan province and the last attack on Shibuya, and killing dozens of Muslim women and children and entire families were also killed, and these operations were coordinated from Yemen, America, Saudi Arabia and a number of neighboring countries.

The Mujahideen in the manufacturing department managed with the grace of Allah to make an advanced IED. The IED has been tested and proven effective and passed through the detector ports. The martyrdom bomber managed with the grace of Allah to reach his target, but due to a technical error the IED did not explode completely, and we will continue on our path until we get what we want, and all worship is devoted to Allah alone.

We call on every Muslim who feels any jealousness for their religious beliefs to remove the polytheists from the Arabian Peninsula, by killing all of the crusaders working in embassies or otherwise, and to declare war against the crusaders in the land of the Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – on the ground, sea and air.

And we call on every soldier working in the crusader armies and puppet governments to repent to Allah and follow the example of the heroic Mujahid brother Nidal Hassan, to stand up and to kill all the crusaders by all means available to him supporting the religion of Allah and to make the word of Allah most supreme on earth.

Hence, we say to the American people; as you support your leaders and are standing behind them to kill our women and children, rejoice for what is coming to you, we will come to you with slaughter and we have prepared men who love death as you love life, and with the permission of Allah we will come to you with something you have never experienced before, and as you have killed us, so shall you be killed, and that tomorrow for its seeker is close.

Those who are bent on wrong doing will in time come to know how evil a turn their destinies are bound to take!

O Allah make brother the Mujahid Omar al-Farooq steadfast on the truth, and sent down to him inner peace and patience and persistence. O Allah remove his misery and his problems. O Allah remove him soon from his current situation as he never expected to be removed from. O Allah free him and all the Muslims east and west from prison, without leaving the path of the truth, and let them leave prison steadfast on the truth with Your mercy, O Most merciful. O Allah grant victory to the righteous servants, the Mujahideen, everywhere and defeat falsehood and the people of falsehood. All praise be to the Lord of the Worlds.

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula

Saturday 9/Muharam/1431 H

Pray for your Mujahideen Brothers

Source: (Al-Fair Media)

roll.gif

What does this even prove? A statement from who? Some arabic sounding name who claims to have an association with Al-Qaeda?

Sending a bomb or bomb materials through the mail is amateurish, and ridiculous associating something like this to Al-Qaeda. This group has been trained CIA, dude. Why the hell would someone need to send bomb materials through the mail anyway?

And you know all this because...
I never said there wasn't Al-Qaeda either, I said there is not proof that Al-Qaeda is responsible for this, I said there is not proof that Anwar Aw-Alaki is directing this whole situation or even the Christmas Day bomber.
eyes.gif
Ummm AQAP released a statement claiming responsibility.  
laugh.gif
and you called me NAIVE!

http://jarretbrachman.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/n6xmpk.2009122944155.jpg

# Urgent Statment # By Al-Qaida In the Arabian Peninsula

[Operation by the Mujahid brother Omar Al-Farooq the Nigerian]

bf0v9c-300x96.gif

Response to the American aggression on Yemen

Praise be to Allah who says:

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshiping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone.

And peace and blessing be upon the seal of the Prophets….. To proceed:

With the grace of Allah alone the heroic martyrdom bomber brother Omar Al-Farooq managed to carry out a special operation on an American Airplane, from the Dutch city Amsterdam to the American city Detroit, and this happened during the Christmas holiday, Friday December 25, 2009. He managed to penetrate all devices and modern advanced technology and security checkpoints in international airports bravely without fear of death, relying on Allah and defying the great myth of American and international intelligence, and exposing how fragile they are, bringing their nose to the ground, and making them regret all that they spent on security technology.

The unity of faith and the Islamic brotherhood that prompted the young man from Nigeria , the Mujahid brother Omar al-Farooq to respond directly to the American aggression, the oppressor against the Arabian Peninsula, and that with the grace of Allah through direct coordination with the Mujahideen in the Arabian Peninsula after the brutal bombing using cluster bombs and cruise missiles launched from U.S. warships in the occupied Gulf of Aden on the Yemenite tribes in the Abyan province and the last attack on Shibuya, and killing dozens of Muslim women and children and entire families were also killed, and these operations were coordinated from Yemen, America, Saudi Arabia and a number of neighboring countries.

The Mujahideen in the manufacturing department managed with the grace of Allah to make an advanced IED. The IED has been tested and proven effective and passed through the detector ports. The martyrdom bomber managed with the grace of Allah to reach his target, but due to a technical error the IED did not explode completely, and we will continue on our path until we get what we want, and all worship is devoted to Allah alone.

We call on every Muslim who feels any jealousness for their religious beliefs to remove the polytheists from the Arabian Peninsula, by killing all of the crusaders working in embassies or otherwise, and to declare war against the crusaders in the land of the Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – on the ground, sea and air.

And we call on every soldier working in the crusader armies and puppet governments to repent to Allah and follow the example of the heroic Mujahid brother Nidal Hassan, to stand up and to kill all the crusaders by all means available to him supporting the religion of Allah and to make the word of Allah most supreme on earth.

Hence, we say to the American people; as you support your leaders and are standing behind them to kill our women and children, rejoice for what is coming to you, we will come to you with slaughter and we have prepared men who love death as you love life, and with the permission of Allah we will come to you with something you have never experienced before, and as you have killed us, so shall you be killed, and that tomorrow for its seeker is close.

Those who are bent on wrong doing will in time come to know how evil a turn their destinies are bound to take!

O Allah make brother the Mujahid Omar al-Farooq steadfast on the truth, and sent down to him inner peace and patience and persistence. O Allah remove his misery and his problems. O Allah remove him soon from his current situation as he never expected to be removed from. O Allah free him and all the Muslims east and west from prison, without leaving the path of the truth, and let them leave prison steadfast on the truth with Your mercy, O Most merciful. O Allah grant victory to the righteous servants, the Mujahideen, everywhere and defeat falsehood and the people of falsehood. All praise be to the Lord of the Worlds.

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula

Saturday 9/Muharam/1431 H

Pray for your Mujahideen Brothers

Source: (Al-Fair Media)

roll.gif

What does this even prove? A statement from who? Some arabic sounding name who claims to have an association with Al-Qaeda?

Part of a longer BBC Documentary "“The Power of Nightmares“. The creator does great documentary work on other subjects as well.�

Part of a longer BBC Documentary "“The Power of Nightmares“. The creator does great documentary work on other subjects as well.�

Who are you guys?
laugh.gif
How would the U.S. Be functional without outside eyes letting it know of the ongoing operations of other countries? This is why Interpol, KGB, FBI, and CIA organizations exist. Among many other intel organizations all over the world. Like i said before, the continuity of America is ensured by any means necessary.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Never said that but you compared me to a janitor working in for Goldman. Hardly comparable. Now you're going to sit here and tell me that a Col does the daily work in any military. Yeah they make decisions but they are based on the assessments and the work of those much further down the chain. And yes I work in the intel community does mean something. I said that sitting here seeing you guys banter back on forth on what you think you know with absolutely no basis is pretty funny. I sitting with a better view than you and the other guy who making baseless comments. So in that aspect my affiliations means something. Am I calling the shots on anything major by myself? No, but neither is a Col.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Never said that but you compared me to a janitor working in for Goldman. Hardly comparable. Now you're going to sit here and tell me that a Col does the daily work in any military. Yeah they make decisions but they are based on the assessments and the work of those much further down the chain. And yes I work in the intel community does mean something. I said that sitting here seeing you guys banter back on forth on what you think you know with absolutely no basis is pretty funny. I sitting with a better view than you and the other guy who making baseless comments. So in that aspect my affiliations means something. Am I calling the shots on anything major by myself? No, but neither is a Col.

Who are you guys?
laugh.gif
How would the U.S. Be functional without outside eyes letting it know of the ongoing operations of other countries? This is why Interpol, KGB, FBI, and CIA organizations exist. Among many other intel organizations all over the world. Like i said before, the continuity of America is ensured by any means necessary.

The Gov. doesn't tell us of 99% of the things they do. I guarantee their has been HUNDREDS of terrorist attacks our gov. has foiled in the past 9 years.

Everyone doesn't need to know how we operate, where we operate, or what we do. Be happy you get some good news like this.

the worlds smallest violin is standing by for you whiners

And Chair force dude claiming to be in the intel field, don't get up out of that chair to make a case. If you did know something you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

The Gov. doesn't tell us of 99% of the things they do. I guarantee their has been HUNDREDS of terrorist attacks our gov. has foiled in the past 9 years.

Everyone doesn't need to know how we operate, where we operate, or what we do. Be happy you get some good news like this.

the worlds smallest violin is standing by for you whiners

And Chair force dude claiming to be in the intel field, don't get up out of that chair to make a case. If you did know something you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom