How conveinent. Another foiled "terrorist" attack.

not sure what to feel about this. after all it is the US again. the same state that bamboozled us on 9/11. i'm not too sure what to believe but i do know that CIA lend a hand to 'al-queda'. they taught them how to make bombs and provided them with advanced aka weaponry (stringer missile). which brings me to the motto "you can't trick a trick." aka yuo can't fool a fool. so either al-queda is really trying to kill us and the jews. or the cia really did execute smoke screen diversions ? maybe both ? ehh ima go live my life on this beautiful saturday afternoon. i hope you guys do the same because @ times it is quite pointless to heated about these discussions because it is something that is better than us. bigger than NT. bigger than the internet. something we can not control.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

not sure what to feel about this. after all it is the US again. the same state that bamboozled us on 9/11. i'm not too sure what to believe but i do know that CIA lend a hand to 'al-queda'. they taught them how to make bombs and provided them with advanced aka weaponry (stringer missile). which brings me to the motto "you can't trick a trick." aka yuo can't fool a fool. so either al-queda is really trying to kill us and the jews. or the cia really did execute smoke screen diversions ? maybe both ? ehh ima go live my life on this beautiful saturday afternoon. i hope you guys do the same because @ times it is quite pointless to heated about these discussions because it is something that is better than us. bigger than NT. bigger than the internet. something we can not control.
Realest statement right here.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I love the conspiracy theories...so creative.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  There is no black in white...it's all shades of gray. The enemy of my enemy is my...reluctant friend. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. We search so hard for what is right and what is wrong...at one time or another all nations do things that might skirt the line of "wrong". At the end of the day it's all about whose side are you on. For me it's simple, I live in the U.S...the people I love are in the U.S. I was born and raised in the U.S. I recognize we are not perfect, not by any means, but I roll with my country. I don't look at our opposition as scumbags, They believe in their nation/cause just like I believe in my nation. At the same time if there is anything I can do to help to defeat our opposition, be it by military force or diplomatic action I am game for it.

Wow, that sounded like G.I. Joe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I love the conspiracy theories...so creative.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  There is no black in white...it's all shades of gray. The enemy of my enemy is my...reluctant friend. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. We search so hard for what is right and what is wrong...at one time or another all nations do things that might skirt the line of "wrong". At the end of the day it's all about whose side are you on. For me it's simple, I live in the U.S...the people I love are in the U.S. I was born and raised in the U.S. I recognize we are not perfect, not by any means, but I roll with my country. I don't look at our opposition as scumbags, They believe in their nation/cause just like I believe in my nation. At the same time if there is anything I can do to help to defeat our opposition, be it by military force or diplomatic action I am game for it.

Wow, that sounded like G.I. Joe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom