How did Facebook become so popular over Myspace?

myspace profiles are wack, and there are way too many people on myspace that TyP3 l!kE tHi$ on it

I'm never on FB anymore, everyday it changes and it's getting annoying. I remember a time when you could ONLY join FB if you had a school email address, and they verified your email. Now I see 14 year olds on it
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

I'm never on FB anymore, everyday it changes and it's getting annoying. I remember a time when you could ONLY join FB if you had a school email address, and they verified your email. Now I see 14 year olds on it
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

So Myspace lets you know what your friends are commenting on other peoples' pages now 
alien.gif
got on a few days ago to delete that $!!$

So Myspace lets you know what your friends are commenting on other peoples' pages now 
alien.gif
got on a few days ago to delete that $!!$

I hate that white flight excuse... if that's the case, then you're followers.

I just think people started going overboard with the myspace customizations so people welcomed facebook's simplicity.

I hate that white flight excuse... if that's the case, then you're followers.

I just think people started going overboard with the myspace customizations so people welcomed facebook's simplicity.

finding friends on facebook takes seconds...on myspace it takes HOURS 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

and facebook is more intuitive in terms of layout..its literally kinda like niketalk.

finding friends on facebook takes seconds...on myspace it takes HOURS 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

and facebook is more intuitive in terms of layout..its literally kinda like niketalk.

Facebook is simpler and cleaner that Myspace. That why I like(d) it.

But now Im starting to get that Myspace feel a bit, with all these people using corny +#* nicknames instead of their real names. And all of this "like" things.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Probably the only 2 things I hate now.

Facebook is simpler and cleaner that Myspace. That why I like(d) it.

But now Im starting to get that Myspace feel a bit, with all these people using corny +#* nicknames instead of their real names. And all of this "like" things.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Probably the only 2 things I hate now.

Facebook is way more popular than any other website including but not limited to swinger, dating, and other social websites because it's structure is simple and there aren't a bunch of damn kids customizing their pages with glitter and 5pell1ng w3rdz liik3 dis. 0mg.

Just like ILLIONAIRE said, simplicity. Us grown folks love it.
happy.gif

Facebook is way more popular than any other website including but not limited to swinger, dating, and other social websites because it's structure is simple and there aren't a bunch of damn kids customizing their pages with glitter and 5pell1ng w3rdz liik3 dis. 0mg.

Just like ILLIONAIRE said, simplicity. Us grown folks love it.
happy.gif

i wont even lie, as someone coming out of HS in 05, i thought the need for an .edu was really cool 
laugh.gif

like everyone else mentioned...the simplicity was probably the biggest pull. no one wants to see those terrible layouts, fonts, pictures, and music.

i wont even lie, as someone coming out of HS in 05, i thought the need for an .edu was really cool 
laugh.gif

like everyone else mentioned...the simplicity was probably the biggest pull. no one wants to see those terrible layouts, fonts, pictures, and music.

Myspace turned into a huge mess. They began adding features that should've never seen the light of day.

Facebook was pretty simple. Now logging in summons a giant eyeball to your very location that inclines you to post your exact location, what you're doing, and the next 3 times you'll be alone.

Back
Top Bottom