How did mayor get to be unbannable???

indifferent.gif

I made this thread so that the mods can come here and explain how this fool gets so many chances
eyes.gif

dude must be blackmailing the mods or something
alien.gif

they understand nt is his life n dont want to be held responsible for him offin himself

im guessing

Speaking of which, can a mod or admin PM me on how to get my OG name back? I felt i got banned for a very dumb thing, i've seen people do worse things andthey still here. plus i havent done anything wrong since.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Speaking of which, can a mod or admin PM me on how to get my OG name back? I felt i got banned for a very dumb thing, i've seen people do worse things and they still here. plus i havent done anything wrong since.
honestly it depends who it is that banned you. some of them won't even respond to explain their reasoning
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

they understand nt is his life n dont want to be held responsible for him offin himself

im guessing

i swear you the coolest NT'er ever

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Speaking of which, can a mod or admin PM me on how to get my OG name back? I felt i got banned for a very dumb thing, i've seen people do worse things and they still here. plus i havent done anything wrong since.
good luck with that. Dirty banned my og name because he said I disrespected EVERY race like I'm some sort of alien
alien.gif
And I tried to go to the top last year during the Steve vs. Meth thread andeven Meth wasn't that giving that joyous day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

im guessing

^ thats still not gonna get you in the gold mine son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

im guessing

jawnyquest > Marty Cone

cooler than you.

Back
Top Bottom