how did you meet your last/current significant other?

well i just came from working out and was at the 7-11 buying gatorade when i realized i was 12 cents short and i didn't want to break a dub so i was about to go back to my whip to get change outta of my cup holder when i thought i save myself the trip and not hold up the line by asking the person behind me....in hindsight if i woulda known how beautiful she was before i open my mouth i woulda probably told her to go head and faked like i was still looking for items in the store....anyways she laughed me out, handed the cashier her items and told him she'll take care of it....long story short she had a bf at the time but seen me before at the gym and 6 wks later when they broke up i swooped in and saved her and we have been together since
smokin.gif

well i just came from working out and was at the 7-11 buying gatorade when i realized i was 12 cents short and i didn't want to break a dub so i was about to go back to my whip to get change outta of my cup holder when i thought i save myself the trip and not hold up the line by asking the person behind me....in hindsight if i woulda known how beautiful she was before i open my mouth i woulda probably told her to go head and faked like i was still looking for items in the store....anyways she laughed me out, handed the cashier her items and told him she'll take care of it....long story short she had a bf at the time but seen me before at the gym and 6 wks later when they broke up i swooped in and saved her and we have been together since
smokin.gif

at a Bar.

we went to school together, knew of each other but never met before.

being drunk i stumbled up and laid the smoothest of slurred drunk game down and was on my way.

next morning had a FB request, it was her, i commence chatting, get the number and the rest is history...

at a Bar.

we went to school together, knew of each other but never met before.

being drunk i stumbled up and laid the smoothest of slurred drunk game down and was on my way.

next morning had a FB request, it was her, i commence chatting, get the number and the rest is history...

OP Niceeee

I met my girl at a club one Sunday night before I started this new job at MCI on the following Monday. I grabbed her hand and tried to talk to her, she snatched it away and was like "Hell no". I called out on my first day of work (Monday) drunk. The following Tuesday I go to work, I see the same girl that turned me down in my training class. After about 2 days she was on my %#$ . Smashed bout a month later and been going for 5 1/2 years.

Met my wife 8 years ago while working at Champs sports............She came in for some B-Ball shorts for her man.  I tried to get her number, she declined....But came in about a month later and gave me her number.  (I knew she was a good woman based on that alone)

I called her not long after that and dude was at her house.  I heard him in the background like "So its over just like that." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im like, yo, you want me to call you back.....She was like "Naaa, im good, he bout to leave anyway, i just need to get those basketball shorts i bought from your store back from him."    
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was pissed too....He went and got the BBall shorts, and when he handed them to her, she asked me if i could wear a XXL right in front of him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I KNOW dude was 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

OP Niceeee

I met my girl at a club one Sunday night before I started this new job at MCI on the following Monday. I grabbed her hand and tried to talk to her, she snatched it away and was like "Hell no". I called out on my first day of work (Monday) drunk. The following Tuesday I go to work, I see the same girl that turned me down in my training class. After about 2 days she was on my %#$ . Smashed bout a month later and been going for 5 1/2 years.

Met my wife 8 years ago while working at Champs sports............She came in for some B-Ball shorts for her man.  I tried to get her number, she declined....But came in about a month later and gave me her number.  (I knew she was a good woman based on that alone)

I called her not long after that and dude was at her house.  I heard him in the background like "So its over just like that." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im like, yo, you want me to call you back.....She was like "Naaa, im good, he bout to leave anyway, i just need to get those basketball shorts i bought from your store back from him."    
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was pissed too....He went and got the BBall shorts, and when he handed them to her, she asked me if i could wear a XXL right in front of him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I KNOW dude was 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

BWW while watching a UFC fight with the homies.. she was at a table with her friends. One of my friends knew one of the girls at the table so we went and joined them and the rest was history.

BWW while watching a UFC fight with the homies.. she was at a table with her friends. One of my friends knew one of the girls at the table so we went and joined them and the rest was history.

My girl and her friends spotted me and my boy around competitions in hs but they never approached us. So out of nowhere this girl hits me up on myspace tryna see wsup. Played it off and chopped it up with her. Almost didnt text her until one of my boys said why not while we were burnin a new years bowl. So I texted her at midnight and that was that. I still dunno how she found my myspace. Ima ask her later.

My girl and her friends spotted me and my boy around competitions in hs but they never approached us. So out of nowhere this girl hits me up on myspace tryna see wsup. Played it off and chopped it up with her. Almost didnt text her until one of my boys said why not while we were burnin a new years bowl. So I texted her at midnight and that was that. I still dunno how she found my myspace. Ima ask her later.

Back
Top Bottom