how did you meet your last/current significant other?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Niketalk.

Same here.
pimp.gif

Hmmm...
I wonder who you's guys are dating 
grin.gif
nerd.gif

My last girl.

She came into the store with a blackberry that was giving her issues with her brother. I seen her giving me the eye, but I aint one to act on stuff like that especially considering that
I thought her brother was her man. So they left and she returned like a week later with her moms. Same issue. Her mom was throwing all types of hints that her daughter was feeling me. It was kinda awkward, but cute at the same time seeing her blush. So she left and I get home and have a fb friend request and it was her.

My last girl.

She came into the store with a blackberry that was giving her issues with her brother. I seen her giving me the eye, but I aint one to act on stuff like that especially considering that
I thought her brother was her man. So they left and she returned like a week later with her moms. Same issue. Her mom was throwing all types of hints that her daughter was feeling me. It was kinda awkward, but cute at the same time seeing her blush. So she left and I get home and have a fb friend request and it was her.

PSN does some magic. I met my bf from a mutual friend.
I played with/against my man on Call of Duty but I never knew who he was. (murdered him in CoD though
wink.gif
)
Met him about a few months later at a basketball game.
Hung out a few times, started that pillow talking stage, and you know what happens after that..
1.5 years strong
pimp.gif

PSN does some magic. I met my bf from a mutual friend.
I played with/against my man on Call of Duty but I never knew who he was. (murdered him in CoD though
wink.gif
)
Met him about a few months later at a basketball game.
Hung out a few times, started that pillow talking stage, and you know what happens after that..
1.5 years strong
pimp.gif

Met an unreal chick on Twitter... hung out twice. She left for paris for a month... will hang out when she gets back.

Met an unreal chick on Twitter... hung out twice. She left for paris for a month... will hang out when she gets back.

At jamba Juice, i was just walking by and she followed me with her eyes the entire time i was in the window. I turned around and she gave me a free smoothie. Was hitting it soon after that.

At jamba Juice, i was just walking by and she followed me with her eyes the entire time i was in the window. I turned around and she gave me a free smoothie. Was hitting it soon after that.

He was my aunt's next door neighbor I pulled up and he was outside talking to my cousin rocking the black cat 4s when they first came out and I had to bag him
devil.gif

He was my aunt's next door neighbor I pulled up and he was outside talking to my cousin rocking the black cat 4s when they first came out and I had to bag him
devil.gif

Met my last girl through shared friends; we were all sneaking into a festival (scaling fences on the commando tip) few days later I took her and her friend to a spot where they sold vintage LA Gears cause they really wanted a pair.
Then I hung out with her a lot for a few weeks even took her out bombing
pimp.gif
she loved that kind of stuff.
Few weeks later we hooked up officially at a party, she came home with me (had me feeling like that Luther Vandross joint, "She's so good to me") And from then on it was ON....untill 2 years later...then it was OFF
ohwell.gif

Met my last girl through shared friends; we were all sneaking into a festival (scaling fences on the commando tip) few days later I took her and her friend to a spot where they sold vintage LA Gears cause they really wanted a pair.
Then I hung out with her a lot for a few weeks even took her out bombing
pimp.gif
she loved that kind of stuff.
Few weeks later we hooked up officially at a party, she came home with me (had me feeling like that Luther Vandross joint, "She's so good to me") And from then on it was ON....untill 2 years later...then it was OFF
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom