how did you meet your last/current significant other?

4 years of high school never talked to her i didnt even know she went to that school bout the last week of school i heard she was trying to holla at fam but he wasnt about it. So she went out of town for college i got her number talk and texted for a year. Then the next summer i asked her out it was only suppose to be a summer thing. 2 days ago we hit 11 months together.

4 years of high school never talked to her i didnt even know she went to that school bout the last week of school i heard she was trying to holla at fam but he wasnt about it. So she went out of town for college i got her number talk and texted for a year. Then the next summer i asked her out it was only suppose to be a summer thing. 2 days ago we hit 11 months together.

It all started when she clicked "follow" on Tumblr
laugh.gif
jkjk but we did meet on Facebook both going through trouble in our previous relationships been dating for 6 months now.. Going to the beach with her fam in a few weeks!

It all started when she clicked "follow" on Tumblr
laugh.gif
jkjk but we did meet on Facebook both going through trouble in our previous relationships been dating for 6 months now.. Going to the beach with her fam in a few weeks!

--At work. At the mall. I worked at T-Mobile and during the holiday season she worked at one of those carts that sell the video game controllers that have built in 70 games in it or something like that.

--December of 2008 until now.

--At work. At the mall. I worked at T-Mobile and during the holiday season she worked at one of those carts that sell the video game controllers that have built in 70 games in it or something like that.

--December of 2008 until now.

Interned together. Was tryna hook my guy up with her, but he wasn't aggressive enough, so after a couple months, I had to slide in and take her. 3.5 years.

Interned together. Was tryna hook my guy up with her, but he wasn't aggressive enough, so after a couple months, I had to slide in and take her. 3.5 years.

Met my fiance back in 98 at a place we worked at together.  A buddy and I had made a bet that I couldn't get her number.  I got her number and now 13 years later we're getting married on 9/9/11.  

Met my fiance back in 98 at a place we worked at together.  A buddy and I had made a bet that I couldn't get her number.  I got her number and now 13 years later we're getting married on 9/9/11.  

Met mine through our college's FB. She was moving to the bay and I had already been there for a year so I told I could show her around. 4 years later we are married and waiting on our second child.

Met mine through our college's FB. She was moving to the bay and I had already been there for a year so I told I could show her around. 4 years later we are married and waiting on our second child.

Back in freshman year of hs I seen this bad blonde girl with some BITTYS but back then I was a really shy dude so never spoke to her but after that day i never seen her again... Had me all sad, like I missed my dream girl..... All of a sudden late sophmore year who comes walking in as a new student? Ms. BITTYS! I told myself to man up and say hi and BOOM! She says she remembers me! So we start talkin, exchange phone numbers and the rest is history. Going strong ever since, 3 years and some change.

Back in freshman year of hs I seen this bad blonde girl with some BITTYS but back then I was a really shy dude so never spoke to her but after that day i never seen her again... Had me all sad, like I missed my dream girl..... All of a sudden late sophmore year who comes walking in as a new student? Ms. BITTYS! I told myself to man up and say hi and BOOM! She says she remembers me! So we start talkin, exchange phone numbers and the rest is history. Going strong ever since, 3 years and some change.

College. i think i met her in 2004 went till 2008 I called her a few times after we broke up. The way my life is going now I wouldnt be surprised if she calls me next after like 4 years.

College. i think i met her in 2004 went till 2008 I called her a few times after we broke up. The way my life is going now I wouldnt be surprised if she calls me next after like 4 years.

Met her at work; she use to work downstairs in the snack bar and I worked upstairs in the dinning room. Didn't think much of her at first because my best friend was in love with her and she rejected him a couple of times. I thought she was a stuck up white chick that paid no attention to minorities but anyways one night at work we were just chilling and talking, got the digits, gave her kisses here and there, and bam by the time I knew it I was actually feeling this chick and saw myself with her. So far it's been a good run with her : - )

Back
Top Bottom