How difficult would it be to tame a squirrel?

laugh.gif

You'd really want a squirrel as a pet?

Little +$*%+ have torn up like 3 of my golf bags looking for granola bars.

Im sure it would be tough. Since they don't have very much of an attention span. I think

ferret? thats gross fam. my boy had one back in the day and that %@$% smelled
sick.gif
he probably wasnt taking care of it right though
laugh.gif
squirells are straighttho. squirells > ferrets

i take my dog out to the park them little dudes be messing with us jumping tree to tree following us
nerd.gif

this is a true story

back in the day we had problem with squirrels in the house, they were literally living behind the couch. came an went as they please an made a mess at nightwhen we were sleep

they ate the kwanzaa corn we had set up aroud dec/jan, an nibbled on a bunch of other crap in the house. not to mention left there little pellets of feces incorners etc.

anyways.........i remember when the guy trapped the squirel............ill never forget i was young at the time.....i was laughing at the animal makin fun ofhim in the cage it was set outside on the walk way, i think my mom was paying or something they were in the house still i was just outside starin at thecritter in his cage

i NEVER heard a squirrel make that noise in my life.......right then i knew this thing is a wild animal.

if he got out that cage that lil thing would have torn me to shreds.........he was basically saying " F U " in squirell language. i cant evendescribe the kind of sound it was...........i guess like a snake hiss x growling.

i dont recall if he caught one or 2 that day......i know there was 2 of them but i just remember making fun of that one in the cage trap at the time.

tame..........i dunno.

dude I'm serious man, like imagine just chillin with a squirrel.

You're right about ferrets they always crap in the corner and they do smell.

I'd try to capture and tame 10 squirrels so I can walk down Park Ave. with my little rodent army on their little leashes.

If I were to get mugged I can just reach into my pocket and throw peanuts at my attacker, and then flog him like a cat o' nine tails but with squirrelsattached.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

this is a true story

back in the day we had problem with squirrels in the house, they were literally living behind the couch. came an went as they please an made a mess at night when we were sleep

they ate the kwanzaa corn we had set up aroud dec/jan, an nibbled on a bunch of other crap in the house. not to mention left there little pellets of feces in corners etc.

anyways.........i remember when the guy trapped the squirel............ill never forget i was young at the time.....i was laughing at the animal makin fun of him in the cage it was set outside on the walk way, i think my mom was paying or something they were in the house still i was just outside starin at the critter in his cage

i NEVER heard a squirrel make that noise in my life.......right then i knew this thing is a wild animal.

if he got out that cage that lil thing would have torn me to shreds.........he was basically saying " F U " in squirell language. i cant even describe the kind of sound it was...........i guess like a snake hiss x growling.

i dont recall if he caught one or 2 that day......i know there was 2 of them but i just remember making fun of that one in the cage trap at the time.

tame..........i dunno.
WHAT whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

PS that video soooo makes me want one of them nasty lil' joints.

My neighbor used to adopt baby squirrels that had been abandoned, when she would go out of town she'd pay me and my brother to go feed them

They are tameable but wouldn't make great pets...they are hyper as all hell and smell like urine

Back
Top Bottom