How do air max 95's fit?

i picked up the neons this year.. .at first they fit tight but i wore them for a week,they loosened up and now they fit like a glove... i have never beaten upa pair so fast in my life...

I wear a 12 but can fit down to a 10.5 but in airmax's I usually cop my true size the lowest I've gotten in 95's are an 11 but sometimes I take outinsole sometimes not

Originally Posted by clearsole23

I wear a 12 but can fit down to a 10.5 but in airmax's I usually cop my true size the lowest I've gotten in 95's are an 11 but sometimes I take out insole sometimes not

I never understood that.. My chilis where the most uncomfortable shoes the first wear. but after the 2nd, 3rd wear they do tend to loosen up. But I also adviseyou go a half size bigger

Lol I didn't know I cud fit a 10.5 until one day I found a pair of old infrareds in my bro's room and they fit so I kept em

It's weird. I'm the opposite with Air Max 95. I'm a true Size 12 and I've only worn one pair of shoes consistently as a Size 11 and that'smy Air Max 95 Mowabb beaters. And the size 12 Air Max 95's that I have always seem big on me.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

half size up bro.

About right.

You more than likely will need an 11.5.

On a good note, they do have a wider toe-box.

Enjoy one of the finest Air Maxes ever built.

Originally Posted by denondct1

Half size up. Have 4 different 95's OG and retro and all needed half size up.

Nah. They fit true to size. Im wearing some right now and they are not small at all.

Just like everyone is different (just like everyone else) you can either go true size & suffer, or go up a size with nominal to no discomfort - I too am atrue sz 11 but in AM95s the bare minimum is a half-size up... more oftern I go up a full size - allows more room for my wide foot. Wearing a sz 11 in AM95s forme is a real pain (not as bad as FPIIIs/Foams/Air Trainer IIIs, though, but close)

im a size 10.5 but i can wear a sz 10 or 11 also....i would say they fit pretty true to size but its ok to cop a half size up if u wanna be on the safe side

My wife complains that they're too tight up top, even slightly narrow, but I find them hella comfy and true to size.

Back
Top Bottom