How do JB shirts fit?

Originally Posted by ijapino

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.
THIS!
  JB-t's drive me crazy.  I'm 5'10. and the medium fits long on me, but is a bit tight, but if I go large, i'll look like my girl in a night gown SMH.

The shirts fit me fine but I'm 6'1 260 until u wash them and then they shrink to all hell and become a size 2 small

The shirts fit me fine but I'm 6'1 260 until u wash them and then they shrink to all hell and become a size 2 small

im 260 5'8 and i wear 2xl width wise they fit correct, they tend to run a bit long though.

im 260 5'8 and i wear 2xl width wise they fit correct, they tend to run a bit long though.

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.

this right here.

this right here.

Yeah, I wanna know this too. I am 5'6" but thin (like 36 inches chest?), will the small be like a muscle shirt, hope not.
I dont want lOOse type shirts - hmmm medium?

Yeah, I wanna know this too. I am 5'6" but thin (like 36 inches chest?), will the small be like a muscle shirt, hope not.
I dont want lOOse type shirts - hmmm medium?

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

The shrinkage doesn't occur until you put them in the dryer. The higher temperature of the dryer, the higher chances of your shirts shrinking. Put them on a low temperature or hang dry them to keep them from shrinking.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

The shrinkage doesn't occur until you put them in the dryer. The higher temperature of the dryer, the higher chances of your shirts shrinking. Put them on a low temperature or hang dry them to keep them from shrinking.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

They run big. I'm 5'8" and a large fits like an XL. They won't shrink that much.

run big? ive bought some and they are slim fit but description never said it was. i got 3 jordan shirts i bought recently and dont fit
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

They run big. I'm 5'8" and a large fits like an XL. They won't shrink that much.

run big? ive bought some and they are slim fit but description never said it was. i got 3 jordan shirts i bought recently and dont fit
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom