How do JB shirts fit?

teh only problem i have when i hang dry my shirts is that they come out feeling stiff and starch-like, not soft and fluffy like cotton should be

teh only problem i have when i hang dry my shirts is that they come out feeling stiff and starch-like, not soft and fluffy like cotton should be

Zyzz,

What size are those JB shirts that you didn't fit?  If you don't want them, I'll buy em off you.

Zyzz,

What size are those JB shirts that you didn't fit?  If you don't want them, I'll buy em off you.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They run big. Go a size down. I stopped wearing JB shirts personally.

They used to. Not now. It's the opposite with the new shirts, so you may have to go a size up.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They run big. Go a size down. I stopped wearing JB shirts personally.

They used to. Not now. It's the opposite with the new shirts, so you may have to go a size up.

Originally Posted by kurva375

do you use fabric softener? if you gona hang dry them you can throw them in on low heat when they are almost dry and they should feel better and not shrink. I use to hang dry everything all the way now I just throw em in medium heat after they been sitting for a little while. Jordan shirts all have different fits and lengths depending on the style. Some have really short sleeves, some run really long, too me its not a problem, its just a different look instead of the same ol thang.

Originally Posted by kurva375

do you use fabric softener? if you gona hang dry them you can throw them in on low heat when they are almost dry and they should feel better and not shrink. I use to hang dry everything all the way now I just throw em in medium heat after they been sitting for a little while. Jordan shirts all have different fits and lengths depending on the style. Some have really short sleeves, some run really long, too me its not a problem, its just a different look instead of the same ol thang.

I've noticed recently the shirts have gotten smaller. I bought a tee to rock with the flint 13s and it caught me way off guard. It actually fit like a large t-shirt is supposed to fit.

I've noticed recently the shirts have gotten smaller. I bought a tee to rock with the flint 13s and it caught me way off guard. It actually fit like a large t-shirt is supposed to fit.

Originally Posted by joeyb24

Zyzz,

They are size Medium but i guess they are slim fit, i ordered them off eastbay awhile ago thinking i would wear them around or to ball in but since i gained a few pounds they were extremely tight which i was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom