How do JB shirts fit?

Originally Posted by joeyb24

Zyzz,

What size are those JB shirts that you didn't fit?  If you don't want them, I'll buy em off you.

They are size Medium but i guess they are slim fit, i ordered them off eastbay awhile ago thinking i would wear them around or to ball in but since i gained a few pounds they were extremely tight which i was surprised.

actually i dont use fabric softener, do you think it would make that much of a difference, if i dont put them in teh drier? i tend to get lazy about it after i hang them lLol
Lo

actually i dont use fabric softener, do you think it would make that much of a difference, if i dont put them in teh drier? i tend to get lazy about it after i hang them lLol
Lo

I just recently bought a dri fit JB tee and I had to get an XL when normally I wear a L. In the past though I had to get M when wearing a L in other brands. I havent bought a JB tee in a few years aside from the dri fit shirt that fit a size small.

I just recently bought a dri fit JB tee and I had to get an XL when normally I wear a L. In the past though I had to get M when wearing a L in other brands. I havent bought a JB tee in a few years aside from the dri fit shirt that fit a size small.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by ijapino

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.
THIS!
  JB-t's drive me crazy.  I'm 5'10. and the medium fits long on me, but is a bit tight, but if I go large, i'll look like my girl in a night gown SMH.
Same here theit sizing is quite inconsistent for Medium or Large Frame

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by ijapino

In the past 2 years, the JB shirts finally started getting consistent in their fitting. Before they used to be all over the place. Some would fit huge while others would fit really tight. The newer shirts fit like tall tees. The sleeves are short but the body length is long.
THIS!
  JB-t's drive me crazy.  I'm 5'10. and the medium fits long on me, but is a bit tight, but if I go large, i'll look like my girl in a night gown SMH.
Same here theit sizing is quite inconsistent for Medium or Large Frame

JB need to make a shirt with the slogan "I know you see em"
wink.gif

NikeShoeHead wrote:
Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

The shirts fit me fine but I'm 6'1 260 until u wash them and then they shrink to all hell and become a size 2 small

The shrinkage doesn't occur until you put them in the dryer. The higher temperature of the dryer, the higher chances of your shirts shrinking. Put them on a low temperature or hang dry them to keep them from shrinking.

So I wear a Large, if I get an XL, I wash it and put in the dryer on air fluff or medium heat. It's a pretty good possibility it could shrink down a L

NikeShoeHead wrote:
Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

The shirts fit me fine but I'm 6'1 260 until u wash them and then they shrink to all hell and become a size 2 small

The shrinkage doesn't occur until you put them in the dryer. The higher temperature of the dryer, the higher chances of your shirts shrinking. Put them on a low temperature or hang dry them to keep them from shrinking.

So I wear a Large, if I get an XL, I wash it and put in the dryer on air fluff or medium heat. It's a pretty good possibility it could shrink down a L

Back
Top Bottom